Automation at its Best
Updated May 29, 2015
Automation at its Best
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mattersight Behavioral Analytics
Mattersight Behavioral Analytics is currently being used across the Allstate organization in various departments. It helps automate coaching opportunities and reinforcements to our front line leaders. It is also provides reporting on internal metrics to help improve customer experience.
- Help identify coaching opportunities through linguistics and analytics on a particular call
- Provide helpful tips on coaching to specific personality types and how to approach properly
- Provide reporting that can be used to increase customer experience through heatmaps and ad hoc reporting
- Technical issues with the portal such as call recordings
- Minimal functionality issues that rarely occurs
- Improved customer service that also improved first call resolution that helped identify frequent call back reasons
- Increase in coaching efforts such as self coaching and manager to rep coaching
- Improvement on how to address high attrition risk customers
In the past, we have used a different vendor that does not provide as much content as Behavioral Analytics. Mattersight Behavioral Analytics provides more automation and offers more sophisticated technology that allows the customer to customize the tool based on its needs.
Training agents is one of the biggest impacts of Mattersight Behavioral Analytics. Agents have the ability to self develop and go into their own calls to identify opportunity areas or things they can continue to do well. The jobs aids and facilitation guides within the Behavioral Analytics portal help engage agents while in the training environment. Agents are able to grasp the concept better and getting a better understanding of the portal and how it is used as a valuable resource.
With Mattersight Behavioral Analytics, our leaders have the capability to go and view what happened on the call through desktop analytics. It shows what screens they were currently in during a specific time in the call. We also have the functionality called screen capture that allows users to go and view the video of the call which can be rewound and played again.
How often do your representatives take calls that require coaching? Behavioral Analytics is mainly a coaching tool to improve the organization in specific areas. There are so many different variables to consider based on the type of calls to take. However, you are able to customize metrics based on the calls being taken.
Using Mattersight Behavioral Analytics
Customer experience is the major function our employees represent while using Mattersight Behavioral Analytics. There are other functions as well in our organization such as technology, Compliance, Quality control, etc.
4 - To support Mattersight Behavioral Analytics, you must know the portal itself. The six different behaviors are an important part of the support when employees are set up to complete their personality test. Having the administrative rights is required to provide the correct access to each employee in the organization. Problem solving skills is also required with the Mattersight Behavioral Analytics portal because sometimes, a user may not be recording and you have to figure out why based on their profile.
- Our organization has been able to customize our calls based on linguistics and the type of calls we take
- Our organization has been able to search for a particular word or phrase in multiple calls at once to narrow down searches that will generate reporting
- Our organization has been able to decrease our attrition risk customers and know how to retain the business
- We will continue to enhance our linguistic library based on the various calls we take
- Our coaching tools are continuously developing as well within our organization and Mattersight as a resource
- Branching to evolve our heatmaps with new and updated metrics is also part of the future plan
Mattersight Behavioral Analytics has always shown great support to our organization. They are always willing to help and find new ways to improve our customer experience. The team we have with Mattersight has become part of our everyday work lives in which we value their business.