Overall Satisfaction with Mattersight Behavioral Analytics
The program is used specifically for our customer service department. We use it to have a deeper connection with our clients and for them to have a better trust relationship with us. Not only that but our leadership also learns the materials so they can have a better working relationship with the agents.
- Ability to relate: the way the program relates to other people is a really good aspect. Relating a reflections person to Albert Einstein, and emotions person to Princess Diana, and actions person to James Bond. This gives the person another view of themselves, which i think is very beneficial.
- Including Hedges: the videos that show Hedges, are really great. The man is hilarious, he is able to break the information down that specifically relates to the person, and is very down to earth.
- The specifics of styles: with the amount of information about each personality type, I think it keeps the people extremely interested as well as eager to learn more about the next type. For example: identifying the type of personality the person has, and explaining what best speaks to that person.
- I really don't have any complaints about the behavioral analytics model.
- Better customer service
- Better coaching between leadership and agents
- Better awareness of individual needs
I am a huge advocate for this program, I don't see why any corporation, company or anybody would not have a purpose for this. I feel that understanding the personality types encourages performance enhancement; regardless if you're talking to a stranger, a family member, employee or employer.