Overall Satisfaction with Mattersight Behavioral Analytics
- Behavioral Model has not only great information on the different styles and examples of some day to day issues you may run into. It also gives relatable Actors/Characters/People who you could closely relate with. When explaining this to someone new to the personality profiles it is very helpful to show the connection.
- The Search feature looking for calls and navigating throughout each of the tabs is truly user friendly. It gives you options that reflect a lot of information and ways to search so that it could be very specific and detailed for bringing up a broad search depending on what exactly you would need.
- The HeatMap is a great tool for those who want to take a look at where their representatives stand in comparison to the others on their team who take those calls. Having a graph and a clear look to see where they fit in based on the expectations helps it look great.
- Really the only part would be the logging in process. Sometimes the system locks you out or suspends the account when you try to log in for an additional time without reason.
- MUCH Better Customer Service and Employee Satisfaction
- Quick Coaching Opportunities
- One stop shop for calls and coaching
Specifically listening to scenarios in which a representative has taken a phone call and they are unsure of what they were marked off on regarding quality or how they sound. It gives a great explanation of what the site has picked up on based on key words to reflect what personality style the rep was speaking with and how they could have better served them.
I think that is an incredible feature because it helps show and break down how we are all different and have different needs and wants.
Using Mattersight Behavioral Analytics
- Customer Service Call Recording for tracking
- Customer Service Coaching
- Personality Profiles