Overall Satisfaction with Mavenlink
We use it across our entire organization to track progress and work on projects, track time, and keep track of expenses. Mavenlink is absolutely vital to our daily functioning as an organization. In my role, I use it to track various tasks related to deals I'm working on, expenses in my department, and even for some prospecting of prior clients/deals. It is a really solid tool.
- Project Management: dashboard to see all activity in your project and task
- Expenses: easy to find categories and attach receipts
- Resource Management: know who is on what task, and assign tasks only as needed
- Mobile app doesn't show same information as the website always.
- Website is mobile-optimized so if the app is giving you trouble you have no options.
- Time tracking is annoying - your tasks sometimes don't show up so then you refresh and lose some work you've already done.
- It has increased our utilization rate, which is very important for agencies.
- Allows our team to know WHY a project went over budget.
- Helps us to keep the right people in the right roles on each project.
Only the app is bad; everything else is fantastic. It has a logical user flow and I barely needed any guidance on how to use it when I first started. As with most softwares there are unseen capabilities I've needed to be shown in order to use, but for my day-to-day tasks I could have figured it out without any training.
I have never used the Mavenlink support team before. I don't know if it is good or bad; the fact I haven't had to use them tells you the product is quality and doesn't cause me issues.
If your team works on a variety of projects and has to manage a budget, this product is great. It shows people where they should be spending their time, updates them on what others are doing, and provides a great shared work space. If you don't work in the services industry, I have a hard time seeing where this software makes sense, though.