Overall Satisfaction with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
This program allows my company to make sure that computers are properly managed and up to date before adding them back into the domain. This can prevent issues with computers that have outdated antivirus software being a part of the domain. This could potentially affect other machines by potentially spreading malware and other viruses to other machines in the domain.
- Managing machines on the domain
- Making sure all machines have up to date antivirus
- Allowing us to block computers from the domain that are a potential threat
- More advanced search options
- Ability to automatically remove computers if they aren't active for a certain time
- Ability to customize home screen per user
- Allows us to control threats which can mean less wide-spread virus issues
- Allowed the service desk to make sure a computer is safe and up to date before adding it back to the domain. This saves the onsite team time because we can check on this remotely.
- Using this product allows us to better manage all of the machines on and off the network.
I think McAfee is a strong competitor and holds up well when compared to other software of its kind. If McAfee antivirus is already being used then it makes sense to go with this product to add another layer of management to the network.
This is good for larger companies, especially ones with multiple locations. I think this would be less applicable to smaller companies with only a few machines.