Yes and No
July 08, 2022
Yes and No
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform
I use the platform for media monitoring and reporting. It allows me to see the coverage of stories created by the University to meet KPIs and satisfy researchers and managers that pillars are being achieved.
- Picks up radio interviews
- Date range options are good
- Media contacts are handy
- There are limitations on the product, for example only 100 items in a PDF. Our stories regularly record more than 100 hits.
- It misses items if the name of the institution is not said out loud, but is included in the story, as in supers in a TV story.
- It sends repeated versions of the same radio interview at various time intervals
- There are no report options that include everything I want in a report
- It's not that popular among the faculties compared to the service we used previously
- It's quite complex to learn
Do you think Meltwater delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Meltwater's feature set?
Did Meltwater live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Meltwater go as expected?
Would you buy Meltwater again?
It's good to look at media coverage first thing in the day. Quicker than going through clips. Although Google also can often pick up these things too. As mentioned in reporting, you cannot have an analytics dashboard without a PDF of coverage. I like the analytics dashboards and the level of detail.