Overall Satisfaction with Method:CRM
Method:CRM provides both CRM and ERP functions for our school. It manages a database of our customers, which consists of families--the parents and their children who take music lessons at our school. It tracks lessons: their time, location, the teacher, and student. It interfaces with Quickbooks and is used to deliver invoices and other information to our customers.
- Method allows the customization of business workflows.
- Allows the construction of specialized tables and grids that display the data in useful ways.
- Allows for application development in a lightweight scripting environment in which the scripts are effectively self-documenting.
- Excellent integration with many other software platforms.
- A large set of tables and applications that can be extended and customized to fit a company's specialized needs.
- The documentation is truly excellent. Perhaps a white paper could be added that provides an overview for programmers prior to onboarding.
- Improved efficiency for all staff
- Allows hand off of tasks among team members
- Provides critical reports needed to run the business
Do you think Method:CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Method:CRM's feature set?
Did Method:CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Method:CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Method:CRM again?
They provided excellent help throughout the onboarding process and later.
Method includes a unique development environment that fills the gap between running a business on spreadsheets and full blown specialized object oriented programming. Small companies (under 500 employees) can use this environment to effectively create specialized applications. It can greatly increase the efficiency of clerical staff, salespeople, customer service representatives, and executives.