Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 Business
Microsoft 365 is used by the whole organization. SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, Office Apps, and Teams are the primary applications that we use. It really helps coordinate various teams in the filed with organization-wide communication and being on the same page for certain projects. It has also assisted us in safely storing a mountain of data that we use on a daily basis. MS365 Business is truly a game changer for us for communicating within the group and staying organized.
- Cloud Storage is a breeze with OneDrive.
- Sharing and storage of documents is so easy with SharePoint.
- Communication on projects and keeping information relevant is fantastic with Teams.
- Sharing Outlook Calendars and staying on top of the tasks is brilliant.
- User Interface and seamless transition from computer to mobile devices and groundbreaking.
- More user control in SharePoint with better UI will really benefit this platform.
- Granting Access to outside users to certain OneDrive functionality with person OneDrive app will be beneficial.
- A program similar to Webex to conduct the virtual meeting (to include people from outside the organization) will be great.
- One cannot put a tangible value on the safety and security of business data. SharePoint and OneDrive have really helped with both and cut down on paper usage and sharing of data via old methods like printing.
- Teams have cut down on miscommunications on projects which have resulted in misordering, keeping key personnel in the loop and avoiding unnecessary communication with people that are not part of the project.
- Outlook has organized our daily schedule and how we plan our meeting. It has streamlined the usage of company time and helps the organization and its executive to effectively plan the week ahead without having various discussions and wasting more valuable time.
Specifically, the storage part of the documents and sharing is very seamless in MS365. It is more user-friendly and the user interface is a lot better to get used to. The seamless integration with other business and personal application is also very helpful. As stated before the ease of transition from using a computer (laptop or desktop) to a mobile device (iOS or Android) is amazing.
In the last 5 years, Microsoft has come a long way. The performance of the products has become more and more user-friendly and it seems that the feedback provided by the user community is being listened to and worked on. The processes are very fast and seamless. There are negligible errors and doesn't slow the systems down.
Overall, MS365 is a game changer for any small to large business organizations. The best part is that any organization can tailor the platform to their own need without any professional help. There are so many tutorials available that one cannot have any issues. The simple user interface, myriad of apps and most of all great platform to store information on the cloud is fantastic. Apps available to communicate effectively with team and managing projects are just some of the benefits.
Anytime you have more than 10 people in your organization and they are scattered, MS365 Business can do wonders for the organization. Even if you will not use the myriad of apps they offer, the basic apps can help you keep organized and maintain a level of communication that is so very necessary for many organizations today. We have just started using "Forms" in ours, and it has solved so many feedback issues. Team members can now give feedbacks on questions with anonymity and confidence.