Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Powerpoint
We develop cyber training for both public and private sector clients. We use PowerPoint as the basis for all of our training content. It is used across the entire organization from our training team to our sales team. PowerPoint makes it easy to quickly build out informative slides for any and all scenarios.
- The built in slide designer function takes dull slides and makes them look great
- Built in screen recorder makes it easy to include demo content in the slides
- Access to images online allows you to find almost any type of graphic you need
- The slide designer doesn't work right when you have shapes on the slide
- You can't format all notes at once
- Presentation format in split screen for access to notes and to view upcoming slides
- Slide designer for polished slides
- Smart shapes for eye popping charts and graphics
- Increased sales by allowing our team to offer custom trainings
- Reduced turn around time for projects
While publisher and PowerPoint both allow users to make basic graphics and workflows, PowerPoint also allows you to display those graphics in a better organized fashion.
Do you think Microsoft Powerpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Powerpoint's feature set?
Did Microsoft Powerpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Powerpoint go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Powerpoint again?
PowerPoint is the go to app of choice for putting together any type of presentation that has a visual component. It's great for showing sales figure graphs as well as listing terminology for a training course. I cannot think of any reason not to use PowerPoint for all presentations and training.