Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Powerpoint Online
PowerPoint Online is used as part of the Office 360 suite of products. It's offered to all faculty and staff at a few of the colleges at which I teach. It helps us collaborate with each other, editing and contributing to our shared lectures together in real time. We can then, in turn, share view-only versions of the notes in our courses with our students.
- Being as exact as possible to the desktop versions
- Transitions and presentation
- The limitation of webfonts make it hard to include every font
- Some animations are not the same (as desktop)
- Real-time collaboration
- Continuity between desktop and online versions
- Compatibility between prior versions
- Reduced time spent prepping lectures
- Increased service to our students with real-time access to updates (instead of static documents in a cloud somewhere)
It's far more compatible with existing PowerPoint presentations. Period. Nothing else compares.
Do you think Microsoft Powerpoint Online delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Powerpoint Online's feature set?
Did Microsoft Powerpoint Online live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Powerpoint Online go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Microsoft Powerpoint Online again?
The compatibility with prior desktop versions has gotten FAR better over the years. Aside [from] few very advanced features, the online version of PowerPoint is nearly identical to the desktop version. Being able to work together on the same document in real-time can't be beat.