Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Visual Studio Team
The bulk of our development is written using Visual Studio. I have used Visual Studio for my personal business as well as my current contract at a large company. We use it with SVN to manage our codebase. It has the options for each developer to customize it to fit their development preferences.
- Organization of Codebase.
- Works with other technologies for good development collaboration.
- The large amount of features can make it feel like overkill and loses elegance.
- When using with other technologies the ease that it integrates.
- More front-end and UI features would be very helpful for me.
- Better team organization
- Works well with TFS and SVN
- A robust tool that gets the job done.
Haven't used a lot of similar products that have the full feature set as Visual Studio. It's highly effective development platform especially when used with SVN and TFS makes large Agile project easy to manage and collaborate.