Overall Satisfaction with Mimecast Threat Intelligence
We use Mimecast to filter spam emails and it helps us to protect from email threats. We also monitor incoming emails of users in the organization. It does block if the email is suspicious or malicious emails which helps us to keep our network safe.URL security is also on point it does help us in protecting users to visit a malicious website.
- Email security helps to block malicious emails
- URl protection helps to block suspicious websites
- Security awareness training were conducted
- They do have a plugin for outlook to search archive mails
- At times there are some lags found in console
- Price is bit high
- It does block regular emails sometimes.
- We use it to protect our email database from threats and malicious attacks
- There is no ROI to this product , Since it is a security based service.
we were not using any other products before Mimecast. It is working perfectly as per our needs.
Do you think Mimecast Threat Intelligence delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mimecast Threat Intelligence's feature set?
Did Mimecast Threat Intelligence live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mimecast Threat Intelligence go as expected?
Would you buy Mimecast Threat Intelligence again?
Mimecast is well suited for email security such as blocking spam and vulnerable emails which can be the biggest threat to an organization. Once we set up rest is taken care of. We Usually just log in to check if any of the emails were blocked incorrectly. It has good support where we can get assistance if needed. The only thing is price, Many small-scale organizations cannot go for this.