Review: "Mindflash: Perfect for a fast growing sales org."https://www.trustradius.com/corporate-learning-managementMindflashUnspecified9.3121012014-02-12T19:03:17.074Z
I am currently using MindFlash to distribute and track my new hire modules for the Sales and CSM organizations. I also use MindFlash for ongoing elearning modules.
- Mindflash is ideally used by an organization that needs a nimble platform for the development and deployment of elearning. I've used Mindflash at two different companies for sales training, from preboarding through ongoing learning. I have also used MindFlash for the delivery of a lightweight partner program. It has performed well, regardless of use.
- I think MindFlash is the ideal platform if you have SMEs building their own training programs, especially in a start up environment.
- This is a harder question, because some of the areas for improvement are there for the very reason that MindFlash is such a quick and easy platform. Mindflash is not the ideal solution if you have a stable of Instructional Designers who will be building complex elearning programs.
- MindFlash has had issues with unusual fonts.
- I'd love to see flexibility with the quizzing tools.
I feel like I've looked at them all. For my unique needs at Responsys, MindFlash was the right solution. Some of the key attributes that I was looking for were: Usability, Ramp time of my team to learn how to use the product, Dependability of the product, Cost, Ability to build to scale, Global access.
My company was just acquired, so Mindflash may not be the appropriate solution going forward. However, if we had not been acquired, I would have renewed the product without hesitation.
I love Mindflash for any department that needs to build quick training programs. MindFlash is ideal for a start up environment, for a sales group that wants to build it's own training, or for training that has rapid changes to the content. If you have an instructional designer, you'll want them to take a good look at the platform as there are a lot of things that they will not be able to do with the product. That said, I bought MindFlash at my last company, and bought it again at Responsys. I'm a fan of the product.