Overall Satisfaction with MindTouch
- Powerful SEO
- Collaborative authoring
- Salesforce integration
- It could be easier to customize with your own styles
- More flexibility in content structure
- Better system for workflow management
- 80% of our internal support team say MindTouch has made their jobs easier.
- Have not seen any measurable decrease in support cases, although that is a difficult number for us to track for a variety of reasons.
- We have seen a large increase in site traffic since launching MindTouch.
We looked at Happy Fox, Salesforce Communities, Fuze, MadCap Flare, etc. MindTouch won out because of its Salesforce integration and the fact that it was a hosted solution with everything included in one price.
It is great that it is a hosted solution, drives powerful SEO results, and integrates well into common ticketing systems. It is not the best solution if you want to do a lot of custom web pages or if you have very specific ways in which you want to structure content to have users navigate.