March 26, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mixmax
We use Mixmax to schedule and check analytics for our emails and pitches to reporters. It addresses how well our emails and pitches are doing by seeing who opens and how many times. It also enables us to pitch at certain times of the day and schedule for the recipient's best time - all of which helps the success of our campaigns.
- Copying sequences for others to use
- Email reminders
- Sending for the optimal time
- Notifying right when someone opens/clicks an email
- More intuitive features to make it user friendly
- Being able to "undo" email sequences when set to "send ASAP" for emergency situations
- Schedule for each recipients best time when sending email sequences
- Sequence emailing
- Checking for opens/clicks
- Scheduling for the best time
- Saves time emailing and following up
Do you think Mixmax delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mixmax's feature set?
Did Mixmax live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Mixmax go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Mixmax again?
Mixmax is a lifesaver when it comes to checking for opens/clicks/general email analytics, sending emails for the recipient's best time, and also scheduling email sequences to a large number of people. The only thing is that I wished it was a bit more user-friendly and info icons to show what the functions mean.