Overall Satisfaction with Mixpanel
In our sales sector we use Mixpanel to carry out a more efficient and exhaustive follow-up of all our clients, how they are perceiving our product, and the actions they take regarding the service we offer. As a sales department, we need to prepare quite specific reports on a weekly basis to correct errors and create advance strategies. Mixpanel helps us with this. It helps us explore and delve into deeper characteristics that we are not seeing, evaluate the retention of our clients from our behavior as a company, and the impact that the product we offer has on their lives. It allows us to control, monitor, and analyze in detail each step that our clients take and their user experience, in order to evaluate our commercial funnel, which helps us to categorize and perfect them in a better way. With this, we obtain better results in our sales and in the image of our company in general.
- Excellent reports with diagrams, panels, and graphs that elaborate an exhaustive analysis of our commercial funnel, which allows us to segment potential clients and accurately evaluate the behavior and actions that our clients take.
- Personalization, it is always important to be able to adapt the work area where we work for greater comfort and development, Mixpanel helps us to adapt the board and workspace which makes everything much more comfortable.
- The participation of customers and their opinion is essential for us. It provides us with tools that help us segment customers, prioritize their recommendations, prioritize their tastes and stores all that vital information for our work performance.
- The interface is extensive and with wonderful features and tools; however, it can become overwhelming with so many options and a bit complicated to use each one of them.
- I would like it to be a little more accessible, the costs are somewhat high. Although we still pay for it because it is representative of our work, it would be great to have slightly cheaper access.
- With how complicated it can be to use and manage the interface correctly, we would like to be able to find more support material with which we can speed up learning and perfect our use of the tool.
- Follow-up: constant monitoring of our clients' behavior, interactions, and preferences allows us to take a closer look at what they focus on and what they don't.
- Segmentation: being able to prioritize the information that really matters allows us to better achieve our goals
- Reports: necessary to evaluate our progress, without being able to see this it is not possible to accredit our achievements and evaluate that what we are doing is constantly being done well.
- Increase the satisfaction of our customers, paying special attention to what they want or prefer from our service
- We pay more attention to the product we offer, thanks to the fact that we prioritize the taste of our customers, and we achieve better results
- Increased sales thanks to being able to hit the target most of the time with the promotions we do
Datanomix is an excellent tool, with similar characteristics; however, Mixpanel has been our preference for two main reasons: one, to have customization and to be able to adapt the interface and tools to our use, and two, to be able to count on reports that it automates the work of sales analysis and being able to evaluate progress.
Do you think Mixpanel delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mixpanel's feature set?
Did Mixpanel live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mixpanel go as expected?
Would you buy Mixpanel again?
As a worker in the sales area, I see closely how complex it can be to evaluate the commercial funnel and Mixpanel has been an indispensable guide to prioritize above all what customers expect to receive from our company, and thus be able to determine the main service we offer. Without a doubt, Mixpanel has special functions to be the one that guides the route and marks the objectives much more clearly.