Monetate is the best in the industryhttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingMonetateUnspecified8.71221012017-08-09T15:47:57.006Z
August 09, 2017
Monetate is the best in the industry
Score 10 out of 101
- Test & Segment
- Intelligent Personalization Engine
- Product Recommendations
- Product Badging
Overall Satisfaction with Monetate
We use Monetate for A/B testing, personalization, product recommendations, and for patching on our website. Monetate helps us to get to lift analysis for testing quicker, through standard A/B testing and optimization based on goal metrics. With short selling seasons, Monetate helps up to see results quicker which gets us to making decisions faster and implementing new technologies faster.
- Fast: It's great that Monetate is a layer on top of our website. We are able to add things without code change and see the campaigns in action in real time.
- Strong analytics: I like how Monetate guides you through the analytics and has goal levels to let users know if the engine feels confident in the results, or needs more time for testing.
- Technicality: While not exactly something Monetate can fix, most of our tests require development from our team or the Monetate team. As a business user, it would be nice to be able to create my own campaigns outside of a development queue.
- In many cases we have seen high lift in test scenarios very quickly, which helped us to move these better improvements to product faster.
- Monetate has also helped us to asses changes that won't work. There is less risk with Monetate when you can test a hypothesis out first.
The testing platform is great. I like how easy it is to determine who to target a campaign, and once you have the "what"/action set up, it's easy to monitor the performance.
Segmenting through Monetate is very indepth. It is even better when we can layer in our CRM data or 3rd party data from BlueKai. There have been very few times when we couldn't find a target we were using. We use segmenting in nearly every campaign and never have a problem finding the right segment groups for experiences.
We are still in entry stages with machine learning, and are seeing success. With Majority Fit, these experiences reduce error and require less output from the business team as the campaign has a goal to optimize to the better offering. It's less risk for us and gets us answers in a shorter period of time, which is great.
The analytics provided by Monetate are very good and easy to understand in most cases. It is also great to be able to export your own data to dive into the results from a different angle. I like how Monetate guides users in the analytics to know if a campaign has reached confidence, or needs more time to run. It's nice to know there is a machine that is on the back-end monitoring this process.
We have multiple integrations with Monetate which all work very well. The hardest part of the integrations is the starting point: the actual set-up of the integration is often confusing and requires multiple parties to assist in getting this set up. Would like to see the integration portal updated with better guidance on steps for creating datasets.