Would Highly Recommend!https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingMonetateUnspecified8.71221012019-01-15T22:40:58.003Z
Updated April 25, 2019
Would Highly Recommend!
Score 10 out of 101
- Test & Segment
- Intelligent Personalization Engine
Overall Satisfaction with Monetate
We use Monetate to test out optimization efforts across our 2 websites. We also use Monetate for banners to support our promotions. Finally, we use it to hotfix minor issues across the site, by modifying html or css. This is a very easy to use tool that gives a quick, easy solution without the need for the dev team to jump in.
- Adding promotional banners under the top nav across the site
- Testing and measuring a/b efforts like PDP revisions or similar updates
- hiding elements that may be hindering the customer experience as a hotfix
- documentation could be updated more regularly
- Training information and videos are very basic
- The overall organization can be improved
- We are able to optimize our site. Through our testing efforts, we were able to lift both conversion rate and average order value simply by moving the layout of our pages around.
If you can write it, it can test it! It's not the easiest to work with if you don't know css or HTML, so if you have little experience there make sure you have a design and dev team to assist you. We hire a company that assists my company with these efforts.
There is always room for improvement, but I have personally not run into any roadblocks when it comes to segmentation. Whether you are firing based on a location, demographic, or weather, Monetate seems to work as expected for our team.
LOVE that you can assign custom APIs. Coming from a background where conversion rate is not the only thing I care about, I like that the standard ones are available then I have the option of putting the personal spin on the test.
Monetate is best used for its intended purpose, A/B testing and personalization. You should be familiar with HTML and CSS to use this product. I like that you can set up custom KPIs for testing efforts when conversion rate might not be your best indicator of performance. Overall a good testing tool.