Best tool for the Interview.
June 22, 2021
Best tool for the Interview.
SEARS Holding IndiaInformation Technology & Services, 1001-5000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with myInterview
I have given so many interviews on myInterview. This is one of the best suited tool for me as I am little shy in nature and sometimes I am less expressive in front of the new people but in this tool we can simply record our video as per the questions asked by the company. We get a question on the screen and there is a time limit for those questions, we just need to answer the question in the given time interval or we can stop the video before time as well.
- This is one of the best interview tool I have ever used.
- We can simply record our video as per the questions asked by the company so it is good for the people who is shy in nature and less expressive in front of the new people.
- We can give a demo interview before the main interview just to check everything like video, audio, voice quality etc. are fine or not.
- It's voice clearance indicator is fabulous. If it's green means you are very much clear and it's red means you are not clear.
- Some company allows to retake the videos and then you can submit the best among those videos. So this is one of the amazing feature in myInterview.
- [I believe] if you are using this tool [for the] very first time, you will feel little awkward as you are simply speaking in front of a camera.
- Sometimes you will feel, the interview is not interactive as there is only one way communication.
- [In my experience, it is] very bad if you opened it in the Mobile phone. You need a Laptop for this tool.
- We get the demo kind of interview before the main interview to check everything is fine or not.
- It's voice clearance indicator is amazing. It indicates with 4 different color. Green means clear voice and red means not clear voice.
- Some companies allow to retake the videos which makes this tool unique.
- Video and Audio quality is amazing.
- Sometimes you will feel it's less interactive as there is no interviewer in front of you.
- As there is time limit provided by the company somtimes we are not able to explain everything.
Do you think myInterview delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with myInterview's feature set?
Did myInterview live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of myInterview go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy myInterview again?
This is best suited for the interviews where the companies have set of questions previously recorded and you need to answer the question and record the video for every questions in the given interval of time. So, I think this is one of the best tool for the people who is shy in nature and less expressive in front of the new people. Sometimes it will be very easy for you to answer the questions as the time limit is there. Some companies allow to retake that makes more comfortable for the candidate.