Updated October 26, 2023
AnswerNetTelecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
Score 3 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with myInterview
We use myInterview as a pre-screen interview tool. It has greatly reduced the time from recruit to hire, and if a candidate is not a good fit for one location, we can quickly upload their video to any other location.
- Reduces hiring time.
- Gives us a in person feel.
- Shows us things a resume or phone call cannot.
- They could have more integrations.
- Easier uploading.
- More employer seats for the cost.
- Ease of use.
- Being able to see a candidate.
- Adding as many questions as we need.
- We have cut down on recruiting hours.
- It tends to be hard to get most candidates to do it.
- Reduced the amount of interview "no shows".
Do you think myInterview delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with myInterview's feature set?
Did myInterview live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of myInterview go as expected?
Would you buy myInterview again?