Overall Satisfaction with MyMediaInfo
Our organization previously used MyMediaInfo to track and report on media coverage for our clients. It was used across our North American offices and allowed us to have a clear view of incoming coverage for our various clients. It would compile everything from print, to online, to broadcast, to social media mentions.
- Allows you to see coverage from numerous sources: print, online, broadcast, etc.
- Allows you to track coverage for numerous clients in one organized place.
- Allows you to receive incoming coverage via email.
- In some cases, it would not capture all coverage, for example, coverage found on trade websites.
- Some of the incoming coverage would be repetitive or even delayed at times.
- MyMediaInfo helped us strengthen client relationships by accurately reporting on coverage.
- MyMediaInfo helped our firm save time searching for coverage.
- MyMediaInfo made media coverage tracking less stressful for employees.
Cision appears to have more robust capabilities than MyMediaInfo and for our firm, it made more sense to have our media list building, release distribution and coverage tracking all in one place with Cision. Ultimately, we decided to move our coverage tracking to Cision. Cision has proved to be more reliable in this area.
MyMediaInfo is great if you need a solution for media tracking, or a more robust solution for building media lists and tracking coverage. It seems like an affordable option for smaller public relations firms, compared to other services. However, it appears to be missing some of the functionality of competitor services like Cision.