January 09, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with MySQL
We use MySQL at my organization to store the data, analyze and find insights. It helps make business easier by letting you store huge amounts of data, with easy quarrying and accessing, compatibility and analytics tools.
- Free to use.
- It is always up-to-date with security and new features.
- Loads of resources online to learn & get instant support.
- Slow at times for no specific reason.
- Storage limitations, hence companies are moving towards big data
- I am a Mac user, and currently I am not aware if it is available on Mac.
- It helped my company with building a new software relying on MySQL- free version.
- It is always up-to-date with security and new features, hence it is reliable.
Frankly, there is not much difference between MySQL, GoogleSQL, Dremel SQL, SQL, etc. The main differences would be the syntax and pricing. MySQL has a free version, and it includes loads of important features, which were good enough for my company. The User Interface was also good. Hence, we decided to use MySQL.