Overall Satisfaction with N-able Backup (formerly Solarwinds Backup)
N-able Backup (formerly Solarwinds Backup) is our main product to provide our customers a backup solution. It's being used as a server, workstation, and Microsoft 365 backup solution.
- Ease of use
- Always working as expected
- The ability to launch a backup set directly form the cloud as a VM
- Office 365 backup should have the ability to select an independent folder from OneDrive and Sharepoint/Teams
- VMware vSphere/vCenter integration
- Virtual environment replication feature
- Ratio quality price is exceptionnal for us
- Good margin
- Reliable, some minutes to installed on our end and that's it. Didn't have to reconfigure it or troubleshoot issue
- Kind of intuitive, so we don't spend too much time on configuration.
- Veeam Backup & Replication
Provide storage infrastructure which Veeam didn't provide with their software. For us that is a major point.
Do you think Cove Data Protection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cove Data Protection's feature set?
Did Cove Data Protection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cove Data Protection go as expected?
Would you buy Cove Data Protection again?
It does what is should do, bakcup. It's reliable, essy to use, easy to install/configure.
Never had used the technical support, but on the accounting side we had to used it and all request was resolve in an acceptable time.