Overall Satisfaction with Network for Good
We use Network for Good for its CRM capabilities as well as its online donation platform. As a small nonprofit, the all-in-one online portal helps us manage our time and resources wisely. In the past we had multiple programs (and hard copy systems) in place to handle mail lists, donor lists, donation tracking, event tracking, etc. Now we have everything in one place and each element is well integrated with the next.
- Easy to use tools for communicating with donors.
- Easy to create online donation pages.
- Seamless integration of information.
- I don't use the reporting feature as much as I could because it doesn't feel intuitive.
- The ability for online donors to easily become monthly recurring donors helped us cover the cost of NFG within the first year!
Do you think Bonterra Guided Fundraising delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bonterra Guided Fundraising's feature set?
Did Bonterra Guided Fundraising live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bonterra Guided Fundraising go as expected?
Would you buy Bonterra Guided Fundraising again?
Network for Good is great for small users like Readiness Center because we don't have to have a merchant account to accept online donations. Their campaign pages are easy to customize and simple enough to manage with only one person. It can be pricy, depending on how many records you have, but the plus side to that is I am motivated to keep our database clean!