Overall Satisfaction with Newgen OmniDocs
It is used only by the research department to which I belong and the senior leadership.
As a researcher and writer, I widely use OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Suite for storing my research reports, articles, press releases, whitepapers, and other content. The best thing about OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Suite is it is very easy to search for the required document. Secondly, It is easy to integrate with the proprietary software of my clients. It is indeed a wise choice for the financial companies for whom privacy of data & confidentiality is an utmost priority.
- Swift access to documents and repositories
- Makes it much easier to share docs. and collaborate with multiple teams at a time
- Reduce operational cost as well as time to market
- Much easier to store, and retrieve file
- Easy to access it anytime on the mobile
- Supports the documents of all formats
- Easy to learn. No training required
- Doesn't operate well in India as the nation has lowest internet speed and it requires higher speed to operate
- Very long queues and slow response when calling technical helpdesk
- Takes time to upload documents
- Faster search with easy to access files which helps me in sending the document quickly to the clients and retrieving it in no time whenever they ask for it. Sending the documents quickly always ensures higher client satisfaction which has great impact on ROI
- Facilitates easy collaboration with client teams and ensures the research project is done exactly as per the client's requirements & needs. This also always makes clients happy and attract repeat projects and more revenues
- Makes it easier for the tech. team to store / save technical queries & codes. Thus, whenever I approach them to make changes in my reports/ articles while uploading it on the website, tech. team does that at much faster pace. This leads in increased efficiency of Content writers as well as the tech. team
Do you think Newgen OmniDocs delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Newgen OmniDocs's feature set?
Did Newgen OmniDocs live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Newgen OmniDocs go as expected?
Would you buy Newgen OmniDocs again?
It is less appropriate in the businesses that do not require storing the documents as they destroy the documents once sent to the client to ensure they do not save client information or project. Furthermore, it is less appropriate in almost 50% of India as well as many other parts in MENA region where there is no presence of high-speed internet as it takes high bandwidth of internet to operate.