Overall Satisfaction with Newswire
I use Newswire to release the latest news about our company. Since we are a startup and have limited resources in the pr realm, this has been a great avenue to share the latest about our business. The reach you are able to help us get in sharing the news is unparalleled. I have tried other news services with much less reach and success.
- Reach to local and large news outlets.
- Real-time reporting dashboard is excellent.
- Targeting options available if you want to reach specific audiences.
- Even more targeting for city distribution.
- Feedback from the team on how to better create a release.
- Increased brand awareness.
- Led to new business partnerships.
- Led to further news coverage.
The interface was very easy to understand and utilize. I really have no complaints about it.
I used EIN just to try it out and was not happy with the results. They seem to have their own network of news sites it felt like fake news and not legitimate.
Do you think Newswire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Newswire's feature set?
Did Newswire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Newswire go as expected?
Would you buy Newswire again?
I don't know if I would use Newswire for a small release, because the cost is fairly high and it doesn't seem like a fit for that level. For our big news, would absolutely continue with Newswire it is definitely the A-class in news releases. Our last release resulted in 527 pickups which were really outstanding.