Overall Satisfaction with NextGen Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions (including MediTouch)
- The generation of medical documentation.
- The way the system generates patient treatment and health solution plans.
- Printing of current medication and instructions on how to use it.
- I would love to see a feature improvement on messaging between users within the same practice.
- Improvement on medication distribution to pharmacies. A lot of the time we have issues such as the Rx was never sent but it clearly is marked as sent in the system.
- An improvement on the physical appearance would be great.
I feel like with NextGen we have a well-rounded amount of things that we can do. When we train new hires on how to use this system, it helps that the system is very user-friendly and simple enough to for those to catch on without extensive amounts of training.
Every day we log into our NextGen system because it is part of the clinic. We are able to check in a patient from the very start of their visit. We then follow up with a written history of present illness that can be seen by the provider. The provider then documents their interaction with the patient and comes up with a plan of action. All of this is done and saved for future reference.