Overall Satisfaction with NiftyQuoter
We use NiftyQuoter in our sales department to provide visually appealing proposals to our prospective clients, who find it easy to review, discuss, share and approve (or reject) our quotations.
- Is easy to create new proposals with templates, themes & modules based approach.
- It provides us data about what is happening on the client's side. When they reviewed our proposal, how many times, and who they shared it with.
- Provides good integration with many other apps, which help us save time.
- Designing new templates is somehow difficult.
- The user interface could be more intuitive and visually appealing.
- Lacks a way to organize (grouping for example) sent proposals.
- Our proposals approval ratio increased by 30% since we started using NiftyQuoter.
- It is slightly more time-consuming than I would have expected.
- PandaDoc and Quote Roller
We used QuoteRoller and PandaDoc for some time before moving to NiftyQuoter. The difference in results, interface intuitiveness, and time saved was what made NiftyQuoter stick.
We use NiftyQuoter with both small companies as well as large corporations. However, it wouldn't be that useful for transactional-like sales because it takes time to create each proposal.
NiftyQuoter Feature Ratings
Evaluating NiftyQuoter and Competitors
Yes - We tried PandaDoc and Quote Roller before switching to NiftyQuoter. We were impressed by its simplicity, and then by the fact that our approval ratio jumped by a 30%.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Product Features. Is easy to use, has multiple features like themes and templates, and integration with many apps that we were already using, making our life a hell of a lot easier.
I wish I knew about NiftyQuoter before trying other options, it would have saved us time and help us grow our business faster.