Overall Satisfaction with NiftyQuoter
We use NiftyQuoter to create quotes and track who views them or downloads them. It is mainly used by our sales and estimating teams. The problems we had before NiftyQuoter was tracking the quote activity to see if the customer received it, viewed it, and downloaded it. That way we know the best way to proceed with the follow-up that needs to take place.
- Creating of quotes is super easy and very user friendly.
- Having all of our teams able to view and edit the quote as needed.
- Being able to track when a client has viewed or downloaded the quote is an essential part of our business and NiftyQuoter does and excellent job of this.
- I personally wish there was a function to switch from a military time to a regular time like most people would use.
- I think that it could be more clear to the client as to where they need to go to accept the quote. Often times I will get calls saying they do not see an accept the quote option available.
- NiftyQuoter has a hard time for some reason remembering your password. It seems most of the time I have to manually type my email and password in and I wish it would just remember that for me.
- I think overall it has had a major positive impact on our team. We can easily create, and track proposals
- We have seen an uptick of thankful clients that feel this is very easy to navigate.
- Only down side or negative thing I can think of is that this software does not keep you logged even if you have used it multiple times in a day.
NiftyQuoter (as I said above) is vastly superior in creating, tracking, and ease of approving quotes.
Anytime we have had any issues there team is very quick to respond and helo us through any issues that may arise. This is quite unique as much other software that we use if we end up needing assistance we either have to wait days/weeks for an answer or we outright get no answers from them.
This Software is so easy to use we can typically train people on how to use the basics within an hour or two. Some of the more unique features will take longer but all in all, it is super user-friendly and I have heard very little otherwise from our team. I will say for me personally it is a truly great software that makes my work way easier than it would be without it.
Do you think NiftyQuoter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NiftyQuoter's feature set?
Did NiftyQuoter live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NiftyQuoter go as expected?
Would you buy NiftyQuoter again?
NiftyQuoter is so simple to use that when we have a new employee it is not difficult to train them ow to creat quotes. I also think that most customers appreciate the ease of navigating in NiftyQuoter. If you are pumping out between 25-50 quotes per week it is super easy to track them all as well.