PandaDoc Reviews

November 10, 2020
Carl Thaisen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc in our Sales and legal dept. (for customer-facing legal matters).

PandaDoc makes it possible to control the possible content of contracts and makes it easy for the sales team to produce proposals that have a look and feel of tailored unique quotes for our clients, even though they are in fact 90% pre-made templates.
  • Contract management
  • Sales enablement
  • Follow-up on clients is easy
  • Integrate to Slack with Zapier for celebration of team-wins
  • Editing library items should affect the templates using them, so we could edit multible templates at once.
Very easy to set up and fill contract templates with the dynamic fields. Easy to manage from a legal or business controller standpoint, and easy to use for the sales/legal/HR teams. The built-in theme editor makes it possible to design great templates by our design team. All in all a great solution for us. We're currently considering to move to the Enterprise offering to get more workspaces and then onboard our HR department.
We had a critical proposal that got deleted by accident. PandaDoc Support managed to recover it within minutes - even though this was late in the evening.
Once you get the hang of it, it's very easy to use. There is a slightly steep learning curve to get fully in on the system.
Read Carl Thaisen's full review
October 29, 2020
Jesse Good | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a managed service provider, we use PandaDoc to quote new business to current and potential clients. It makes our lives easier to quickly send out dozens of professional looking quotes every month as well as being able to manage all the quotes being sent out efficiently and effectively. The marketing coordinator does the quoting through PandaDoc within our organization along with the assistance of the owner.
  • Being able to build content libraries and templates saves a lot of time creating new quotes.
  • The drag & drop aspect of building a quote within PandaDoc is efficient and works well.
  • Having the ability for two or more users to edit the same document at one time would be very useful in a collaborative process.
  • The "undo" button, or going back several steps, doesn't always work well, which can be frustrating and cause you to recreate content over again.
PandaDoc is well suited for organizations who need to create and manage many quotes or documents. It allows for high quality documents to be created and shared to people within or outside of your organization. However, it may not be worth it if you only are looking to create a couple quotes a month.
We use PandaDoc's templates and content library regularly. Once we got everything set up within those two tools, it now takes much less time to send out new quotes as we reuse a lot of the same content. We also integrate with SalesForce to manage the full sales process, and it works very well to keep everything organized.
Read Jesse Good's full review
October 27, 2020
CRAIG WEINSTEIN | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently use PandaDoc to create professional Landscape Maintenance Proposals and Estimates. You can create great templates, which save me so much time. We are able to have clients electronically sign documents and return them to me immediately instead of having to print the document, sign it, scan it and send it back. Saves me a lot of time across the entire sales process.
  • Template creation is easy with examples and pre-filled information
  • Alerts you of document being opened and signed
  • Allows you to create really special artistic presentations
  • When you convert to a PDF document there needs to be a name, date, signature option
  • Page numbers only available on PDF
  • You need to be able to rotate photos.
It's great for any type of contract, proposal, or professional presentation. My proposals stand out from the rest. The boss told me he thought it helped sell jobs because the proposal is much nicer in appearance and organization than our competitors. PandaDoc's support is quick to respond and help you edit a document. I use it for every proposal and estimate that I am part of.
As I mentioned before, the templates really make my job easier. All I have to do is edit the template to fit my customer. I love the section where you enter the customer's information and it changes the document to reflect the new information. You don't have to go through the entire document to change pertinent information. It makes my life much easier. I think the customers appreciate it as well. They don't have to waste paper and they can e-sign which I believe speeds up the process.
they are really good.
Very easy to use and the team helps very quickly
Read CRAIG WEINSTEIN's full review
November 12, 2020
Linda Stefani | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use PandaDoc for contractor, employee and sales agreements. Within the contractor and employee agreements, there are multiple documents needed and used that required confidentiality and signatures.
  • Importing information that is needed in a contract or document
  • Delivering notifications to admin to understand where the recipient is in the process
  • Electronic signatures are easy
  • I like the dashboard where you can see latest things that have happened
  • Sometime the system is glitchy; recipient cannot access some fields at times
PandaDoc is well suited for contractual agreements where a signature is required. I also use it for collecting confidential information, such as bank deposit information, performance reviews, and sales agreements. PandaDoc keeps these documents secure.
I have not contacted customer support, but my colleagues have.
As mentioned previously, 90 percent of the time I have been successful with using PandaDocs. Once in a while I run into glitches and have to resend documents.
Read Linda Stefani's full review
February 28, 2020
Eric Pratt | TrustRadius Reviewer
As power-users and implementors of PandaDoc, we're intimately involved with the software in multiple applications. As users, our entire agency works in PandaDoc on a daily basis. Sales leverages the seamless integration with our CRM to originate, customize, and present sales documents and contracts with new clients. Once new clients are onboarded, our operations team leverages PandaDoc to create marketing, web, and sales enablement plans. Our fulfillment teams reference those docs for project plan creation and deliverable tracking.

Our Sales Enablement team works with client's sales systems. We stand up and build out PandaDoc environments for our clients, integrating the technology with their CRM. Once integrated, we stand alongside them for training and application, helping them create collateral for every step in the sales process.

PandaDoc has been a tremendously powerful technology that we depend on to solve for both ourselves, and our clients.
  • PandaDoc is great for building dynamic proposal templates and pitch decks. New documents can be created directly from these templates, making customization easy and efficient.
  • PandaDoc has the ability to manage large content libraries and product catalogs. The ability to reference and inject elements from these tools makes proposal building a snap.
  • The integration capabilities are fantastic. The ability to originate sales docs directly from CRM records and have that 'event' time-stamp into the contact record is great. Then, as documents are sent and engaged with the history of that engagement is also time-stamped to the contact record. This gives sales great insights into the activity which trigger them into the actual document for deeper engagement history.
  • PandaDoc needs to improve the presentation capabilities. There is heavy application for sharing a document on a screen share meeting before it's sent. PandaDoc lacks presentation capabilities.
  • PandaDoc needs to improve their integration with other software partners. The ability to load videos into documents is great, but they don't accommodate top video platforms like 23 and Vidyard yet. This is overdue.
  • They need to improve their value beyond the sale. There is opportunity to expand their value into operations and fulfillment, beyond the current ability to capture payments.
PandaDoc is the best solution on the planet for any organization that wants to improve the look, functionality, and capabilities of their sales collateral. If you share a proposal with prospects and clients you should consider PandaDoc for a more sophisticated, dynamic approach.
Read Eric Pratt's full review
February 04, 2020
Matt Fehrmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc to create proposals for our customers. We also use it to collect the initial deposit to start a project with us. PandaDoc has not only cut the time we spend creating and sending quotes, but it has also become a repository of signed documents that we reference. By allowing our executives access to PandaDoc, we give them a birds-eye view of proposals being sent and reference point for signed contracts. Through an integration with HubSpot, the communication with the customer prior to the quote and follow-ups are also documented.
  • Sending proposals
  • Obtaining e-signatures
  • Mobile proposal creation can be improved
  • Rare instance of customer not receiving proposal via email/went to spam
PandaDoc works well for building modular quotes where there are a few changes needed to each proposal. I would stray away from using it to build one-off quotes, since the design tools are limited. For example, there isn’t drag-and-drop positioning for images. Instead, you need to use a pre-made image layout. That said, PandaDoc is fully mobile responsive, so this minor “limitation” could actually be seen as a feature to ensure proposals are well formatted on mobile devices.
Reusable templates are the easiest way to speed up your PandaDoc workflow. This way, we start with a template we created and just customize the price grid, or perhaps delete/add some pages relevant to the quote. PandaDoc's workflow feature is powerful. We use it lightly, but it does help to route signed documents.
Read Matt Fehrmann's full review
February 27, 2020
PandaDoc is used for sending out booking confirmations to clients. This is when the sales team go into any agreement with a client. This could be on advertising space, sponsorship of awards, exhibition space. Panda doc allows us, as a company, to get a signed agreement. PandaDoc contracts states what the client is getting, the cost and the payment split. I pin signing and a contract is formed.
  • It allows you to save templates of your documents, that you frequently use
  • It gives you email updates when your documents are viewed and completed
  • It is a bit temperamental with moving text fields on templates when you are filling it out. If you are using a template you should be able to have the text fielded locked to where you want them
  • Once you have sent a form, if you click on editing , it will lock the document for signing - it is not always clear when that you have done it. The document should prompt you before clicking off , it it has been sent perviously, that you need to send it off for signing
It is very well suited for contracts - it gives you the opportunity to tailor the form to how you need - easy to set up and use. It gives you the signing boxes, saved contacts, and origination. If sending out mass emails daily, this is a very good tool.

if you are looking for something that you want to use once in a while, this is most likely a bit too much for that.
The reusable contracts are very handy. Having a template that you can quickly access and fill out is a massive positive.

You can assign one contact to sign but also send it to another who just is a viewer. Or you turn on documents forwarding and also contact Singing forwarding. This is a massive feature that brings positives aspects to PandaDoc.
January 20, 2020
We use PandaDoc across our whole organisation for marketing, sales, e-signing proposals, agreements, confidentiality agreements and NDA's. It automates most of our processes and saves us a tremendous amount of time and resources. PandaDoc is an integral part of our administration and sales processes and very cost-effective compared to other solutions.
  • Fantastic solution for e-signatures and a very affordable rate.
  • Our clients receive their proposals or documents normally in seconds after we send it.
  • PandaDoc would become even better if they could integrate a CRM functionality into the software.
  • More templates would make onboarding so much easier.
PandaDoc is suited for any professional consulting business, saving the user money, time and resources. PandaDoc became our backbone in the office for sales documents, signing contracts and generally sending proposals and/or quotes within seconds. It further has a robust e-signature function that streamlines all our business processes with detailed record-keeping built right into the program.
PandaDoc has a range of functionalities and tools that makes them one of the best service providers in this sector. This includes e-signatures, workflows, integrations with third-party providers like Pipedrive, etc. All these functions work seamlessly in an easy to use online platform that will add tremendous value to your business.
January 13, 2020
Johan van Zyl | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc across all departments for its ease of capturing information and the notifications generated to keep all departments on the same page. I work in Sales and have not yet used such a user-friendly online quote system (we tried a few). The online dashboard allows my team to access important documents remotely which is a great feature.
  • PandaDoc has a user-friendly option for online quote acceptance. It takes the paperwork out of getting sign-off from busy CEO's!
  • PandaDoc notifies my entire team when a quote is accepted, in -real-time, which lets them get to work wherever they are in the world.
  • Other than the system-generated emails from PandaDoc getting caught in customers' Spam folders, I haven't encountered short-comings in all the years using it.
PandaDoc is very well suited for sales teams who need to send out professional quotes quickly, and get them signed off quickly.
When sales teams travel to events, being able to generate a quote and get sign-off whilst chatting to a prospective client makes all the difference to the deal, since no paper is involved.
PandaDoc's reusable templates help me generate and send a customised quote in under 4 minutes. The workflows pick up sign-off and the great integration with our CRM does most of the work for me while I deal with the human part of the transaction. My customers appreciate the ease-of-use and paperless admin processes we employ.
Read Johan van Zyl's full review
nancy lauer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Panda Docs to interact with all serious clients in the travel sector. It helps us solve problems like quoting tours, confirming tours, and providing "Before You Go" information prior to tours.
  • The top strength for PandaDoc is its 24-hour support available by chat. If there's something I can't quite get figured out in the middle of the night - they are right there to help.
  • Legal client signatures and confirmations are all in one place. So I just have one place to go to reference data related to each client.
  • The biggest drawback is that the image library cannot be managed easily. You have to get to it you have to be editing a document. Images can't be tagged, and they can't be uploaded outside of a doc creation.
  • Another minor issue is that sometimes it's difficult to work with links.
I can't think of a scenario where PandaDoc isn't well suited - at least in my industry. It's great for proposals that aren't cookie cutter. I can create quotes with different pieces of text and different images while the boilerplate stays the same.
All the above help to speed the process up. Before PandaDoc it would take 30 - 60 minutes to create a proposal. With PandaDoc, it takes 15 minutes at the most, often less.
Read nancy lauer's full review
Nathan Schreiter | TrustRadius Reviewer
In our organization, PandaDoc is used as our method to develop and send proposals to current and potential clients. We recently merged our company into one entity, which also moved our two PandaDoc accounts into one. It is primarily used within the marketing, sales and operations departments of the company. As for business problems, it allows us to populate our content and make the process of proposal execution and delivery much easier and less time consuming.
  • The customer service is amazing! Anytime I have an issue, I receive an immediate response.
  • Our specific company branding was easy to implement within PandaDoc, which was a huge selling point for us. Our branding has been a large project and being able to actually use it in a different system outside of our own was a huge win.
  • Some of the functionality that was in Editor 1 was not pulled into Editor 2. It's not a major deal, but it would be nice to keep functionality with new versions, but just make the necessary updates to them.
  • I consistently have issues adding PDF files to PandaDoc. It could be user error, but there are several files that I need to add to documents that are only in PDF format.
In our company specifically, we have recently implemented a process where all work goes through the PandaDoc system for tracking and accurate documentation of work. At this point, there haven't been scenarios where PandaDoc has not been a necessary tool.
It is so much quicker than writing everything from scratch! The pre-filled content has been a life saver!
Read Nathan Schreiter's full review
James Biller | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used PandaDoc to send out service contracts for events services related to lighting, AV services, videography services and DJ services. It addresses the problem of accepting payment through a contract and showing off content in the contract. It also enables customers to select the quantity of pieces of equipment and check boxes for different service options to fit their budget.
  • It accepts payments through the payment gateway
  • It enables video embeds to show off some of our lighting effects
  • Bug that makes it so a content block jumps down or up the page and I have to refresh
  • Doesn't allow option dependent discounting (adding options doesn't effect discounts)
PandaDoc is well suited for businesses that are in the service industry where deals aren't always straightforward. It would be less appropriate for a business that sells products and ships them out- there's not necessarily a reason to have all the functionality of PandaDoc, unless we're talking about really expensive products (in the thousands or tens of thousands of dollars).
The Pipedrive tokens enable a lot of the data fields to be automatically imported and completed. Additionally, templates make it so that sometimes we don't even have to do anything besides create and sent the proposal, which is great! When we do need to add something to a template for a proposal, it's super easy.
Read James Biller's full review
Melissa Veinotte | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our sales team uses PandaDoc to confirm a sale and also confirm the plans to avoid issues after installation to ensure client and designer are on the same page. Our office uses it to facilitate any sale that goes into our system. Clients can easily complete the documents on their end and enter payment information which helps speed up our process. It is a great system since it is integrated with our CRM Zoho software.
  • Very Easy to manipulate templates
  • User Friendly
  • None
I like that I can upload my designs to the contract. You can easily drop a custom initial box to our designs to ensure the client verifies reading specific notes about the jobsite, design, or materials.
We use a template for our contracts but we also can edit these to be an addendum to contract etc. I love having the ability to upload my own signature for a more personal touch.
Read Melissa Veinotte's full review
January 15, 2020
Gor Manukyan | TrustRadius Reviewer
PandaDoc is a very useful tool for the Customer Service and Sales department, where it is currently being used. It allows us to create informative and good looking proposals for clients.
  • Easy document creation from templates.
  • Proposals management.
  • Cumulative statistics on proposals (sent, accepted, declined, etc.).
  • Better CRM integration
It's working great if you need to create good looking proposals very quickly.
The automated pricing table is one of the strongest features suiting my daily needs.
Read Gor Manukyan's full review
January 14, 2020
Sam Robertson | TrustRadius Reviewer
PandaDoc is being used for client acquisitions. It is used to prepare quotes and proposals for our prospects and can be used as the final contractual agreement if they wish to proceed with our products and services. It's a great way to display all the information needed and do so through an online platform. It streamlines our processes and negates the need for paper agreements.
  • Very user friendly and easy to add or remove specific blocks of content.
  • Automation with work flow requirements are great.
  • The ability to add and remove images of our product range.
PandaDoc is used for one of our proposals to prospects and, at the same time, used as a contractual agreement if they wish to go forward. In this instance, it's perfect and works really well.
Automated workflows are invaluable for our back end processes and save a massive amount of time. I also like the idea of Signatures, as it gives the customer the ability to complete the order in one document.
Read Sam Robertson's full review
January 12, 2020
Josh Ruff | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc to sign service level agreements with partner companies. It allows us to easily bring on new business partners and cover the scope of our service as well as the terms for payment and legal guidelines. The forwarding function and signing order are some excellent features that really help us get the document to the right signing parties in the right order. The expiration function also helps us control the length we leave a document open.
  • The template and design process is easy and intuitive to use.
  • The ability for a signer to forward the file for signature is excellent.
  • Can't honestly think of functionality I'd add - It really does work well for my purposes.
Pandadoc works well for signing simple agreements between business parties. It isn't ideal for a situation where lots of redlining or amendments need to be made by either party. So a basic agreement that doesn't require back and forth or edits is best. In situations where I've had legal language or additions requested it's required a new file to be uploaded multiple times. This is the exception though - as the bulk of my work is in the standard format and it's a quick easy mechanism for myself and the partner companies I work with.
Reusable templates, ease of adding signers via email, ease of use by our partner companies have all made our document process go smoothly. The tracking process also provides great clarity on when and where all parties are in the process. It can be easy to create a template and then just personalize the tokens. A document can be sent in a few minutes!
Read Josh Ruff's full review
January 10, 2020
Michael Deemer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc exclusively in all customer-facing quotes and sales proposals. PandaDoc has helped us centralize all of our quotes—both open and historical. The ability to create multiple templates for different proposal types has eliminated confusion on how things are being presented to customers as well as order entry errors. Making a change in one place (template) allows us to quickly adjust to customer needs (new products) and continual improvement in our sales-to-operations transition of orders.
  • Catalog of products
  • Templates
  • The ability to adjust spacing within a quote.
  • The ability to total up different pricing tables (think Excel).
PandaDoc is flexible enough that you could use it in any industry for the initial sale. It is less appropriate for recurring sales where a current customer is simply placing orders on an established pricing sheet. If they came up with a way to give selected customers access to their own purchasing page with their own catalog of items to choose from, that would be huge and would allow us to utilize PandaDoc to the fullest extent.
Templates make everything faster.
Read Michael Deemer's full review
January 09, 2020
Alejandro Baraza | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it in the sales department, to send offers and to sign all documents and contracts.
  • Saves time by delivering contracts worldwide in a instant.
  • Environment friendly by saving tons of paper.
  • Redlining - It would be very useful to be able to propose changes directly in the document (like a drive) so we can negotiate the clauses without sending numerous versions of the document through email.
  • It allows documents created or uploaded from PandaDoc to integrate with CRM.
It is very useful when it comes to maintaining the paperless culture we have inside the organization. It is very user-friendly, it saves time, and has an audit trail (which is very handy).
It would be less appropriate for our big deals/clients. When the contract has to be signed by different people which are in different countries (subsidiaries) sometimes the person we are in contact with does not know who is signing the document and then have to resend it several times. But when there is more than 1 signer it is not viable to send the document through PandaDoc, so we have to send the document through email in PDF and print it like we used to do before using PandaDoc.
We use all these tools, almost with the same frequency, to maintain all the templates of the contracts and proposals, which are used by the sales team through the integration (with the CRM Copper), we currently do not use the automated workflows, we use the content library mainly form the legal team when creating new templates.
Read Alejandro Baraza's full review
January 08, 2020
Dave Yoha | TrustRadius Reviewer
PandaDoc is being used by the entire commercial portion of our company for both new and existing customers. PandaDoc allows us to create templates for our most frequent document needs as well as store a library of objects to apply to any ad hoc customized order or form we may need. It provides an easy and convenient place for us to store, reference and create our contracts, presentations and general documents.
  • Templates for frequently needed documents.
  • Content library for formatted objects.
  • Multiple options for form expiration.
PandaDoc seems well suited for all of the instances in which I have used it. It might not be the best for sending documents that one does not wish to expire, however, this could be settings that are articulated by our systems admin which I do not see.
Reusable templates comprise 90% of our current PandaDoc usage so the time saved there is beyond significant.

The content library has also been invaluable for customizing and creating documents for odd case scenarios and legacy customers that do not necessarily align precisely with our current pricing and/or contract model.
Read Dave Yoha's full review
January 08, 2020
Joanne Jordan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc in several departments to address partnerships and contracts with a variety of different stakeholders. PandaDoc serves as a vehicle to create, track and document branded agreements and contracts between departments and other service providers.
  • Branding
  • Audit trail
  • Challenges changing tokens
  • Automatic expiry too short
When sending proposals to clients, I use PandaDoc exclusively as it allows me to create and re-use detailed templates (time saving in the long run) and I can track the activity, who has read the document, when they have viewed it etc. I can also use document and signature forwarding so that the decision maker can be brought into the loop once the details have been finalized. There is no need to print, sign and scan back poor quality documents as it is all done electronically.
Importing contacts from our CRM into the templates is amazing - no worries of typos or spelling errors as the information is taken directly into PandaDoc. Tokens are an amazing feature!
Read Joanne Jordan's full review
January 07, 2020
Angel Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc to create and send e-signature documents like consulting agreements, NDAs and statements of work. We use PandaDoc in conjunction with HubSpot for document management and storage. PandaDoc is also used to create some client facing collateral as well as internal documents such as new hire and termination checklists.

The main departments that use PandaDoc are executive, sales and marketing. The main business problem that this addresses for us is the ability to have a consistent message and branding as well as the tracking analytics when we have sent a key document that requires a signature.
  • Opened/read analytics and signature completion
  • Storage of library items for inclusion in select documents, eliminates new verbiage creation
  • N/A
This is a product that has been well suited to the consulting practice that we provide. Allowing for the redlining and collaboration between us and our clients for changes to a document saves a lot of time.
We have created easy to use templates. We use the content library for quick additions. The HubSpot integration keeps all client related docs associated with that client. The automated work flows for approvals gives a great check and balance before an executable document is sent to a client.
Read Angel Smith's full review
October 25, 2019
Jamie Wilkinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc as confirmations for our booking system. We are a media business that run events and publishes a magazine. We produce around 150 bookings a month and have 3 users of the software. We used to just use email confirmation but felt that this needed to be professionalised.
  • Create the document which serves as our booking form with our terms and conditions
  • Easy to sign with a pre built in signature based around the customer's name
  • It’s really easy to email the confirmations directly to our customers
  • The system would be improved if it could link up with our Freshsales CRM
  • It should also consider including more frequent auto reminders like you get with Xero - I don't think this can be done
  • Maybe better preset templates would help improve the product for certain customers
PandaDoc works as a more professional booking confirmation system. Thankfully we haven't had to test whether the documents stand up in court but rely on their expertise with this. I’m not sure that the level of sophistication would be needed for a start up - we only began using the system a few years ago.
They are quick at fixing any problems that we have had which mainly came about when we were setting up the system ready to use. They also ran through some training with the team at no additional charge and we now have a team member responsible for passing that knowledge on.
Read Jamie Wilkinson's full review
January 13, 2020
Kristin Warren | TrustRadius Reviewer
For gathering all my intake information for a client before services are rendered.
  • Quick.
  • Easy to sign.
  • Filling in numbers is always difficult for clients.
  • Not user friendly on some applications.
Great for quick response. Difficult for people who are not electronically savvy.
Embedded signatures is helpful, so is the accessibility to change the document quickly.
Read Kristin Warren's full review
January 07, 2020
Darleen Pigeon | TrustRadius Reviewer
I do a lot of quoting for our company. All of my quotes are done with PandaDoc. I love that I can see when people look at my documents and how many times they look at my document as well as what they are looking at. I love the product.
  • Quotes are easy to prepare
  • Templates work well and are easily adapted
  • Still getting to know the program so I have no comments right now.
  • Sometimes there is a lag or the program will say reloading. Sometimes this takes a while.
The company I work for sells modular homes. We get lots of requests for quotes online. I like that I can set up templates and use these templates. It makes my responses quicker and easier. So far I love the program.
I use the templates and set up new templates all the time. I wish there was a way to print the email that I send out with the proposals. Maybe I just don't know how yet.
Read Darleen Pigeon's full review
November 05, 2019
Sam Kemp | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PandaDoc for proposals, quotes, service agreements and pretty much anything contract wise between us and customers.
  • Catalog management
  • Electronic Signature
  • Document tracking
  • User management is a bit rough. Since I'm an admin I cannot share a document with someone else if I create the document myself.
  • Pricing could use some work.
This is by far the easiest way to send out polished proposals with electronic signatures with a fantastic price.
Read Sam Kemp's full review

What is PandaDoc?

PandaDoc enables sales teams to streamline their process to generate, negotiate, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts.

The vendor states that over 18,000 customers use PandaDoc’s all-in-one document automation software and workflow capabilities to provide customers with a professional and engaging experience. PandaDoc helps users simplify processes and increase efficiency across the organization when integrating an existing CRM, payment, and file storage apps into a unified workflow.

They further state that PandaDoc's customers closed over 5 billion deals in 2019 and on average, benefit from a:

• 28% increase in close rate
  • 18% increase in average sales price
  • 65% decrease in document creation time

PandaDoc Features

Has featureUnlimited legally binding eSignatures
Has featureTemplates
Has featureRich media drag and drop document editor
Has featurePricing tables
Has featureAudit trail and document analytics
Has featurePayments
Has featureCRM and Zapier integrations
Has featureContent library and content locking
Has featureCustom branding
Has featureApproval workflows
Has featureSSO support and custom user roles
Has featureTeam workspaces
Has featureUser performance and content reporting
Has featureBulk send

Free eSign$0
Essentials$25per user/per month
Business$59per user/per month
EnterpriseRequest a quote

PandaDoc offers a free eSign plan and 3 paid packages for eSigning and document automation starting at $19 per month per user. All plans include unlimited documents, eSignatures, and users. Start your evaluation with a free 14-day trial. Talk to our sales team to find the best pricing solution for you and your team.

PandaDoc Support Options