Reviews (1-23 of 23)
- Great looking proposals. PandaDoc does an exceptional job converting existing templates into HTML format so the PD version looks and feels identical.
- The automations and integrations are awesome. Having automated reminders sent to clients helps keep things moving without taking time away from the sales team and the numerous integrations available through Zapier make it easy to do everything from sync data to Salesforce or send notifications into Slack.
- The support from PandaDoc is impressive. Same-day response, ongoing support, and a knowledgeable support team.
- Ease of use. Just upload and go.
- Update existing forms and templates in a snap.
- Improved workflow. No need to have people download, fill out, scan, and email. It's all in one step.
- Integration with CRM.
- Price catalog.
- Templates and content sections.
- Automatic document analytics and alerts about document updates enable the whole team to see the conversation with a lead and easily collaborate on closing a deal and executing the contract.
- Enables our team to share best practices through testing and measuring the performance of template agreements, then refining and sharing agreement templates that work well across the whole team.
- It is SO easy to build a template that can be used again and again. And the "token" feature makes creating a new sales or fundraising agreement take two minutes, rather than the hour or so it took us before.
- PandaDoc is also particularly good for service companies - it has an amazing feature where you can store a template copy of your services, and easily pull them into a new agreement using the "Product Catalog" feature. It makes customizing the service agreement super simple and fast.
Bad use case: We tried to use PandaDoc as our tool to track and manage internal processes like reimbursements, and I think there are much better purpose-suited apps for that. Generally, I would recommend using Pandadoc for sales, HR, and fundraising, and finding purpose-built tools for other processes.
- Digital signing is natively supported
- Easy enough to use
- Templating is straightforward if somewhat limited
Our Sales Enablement team works with client's sales systems. We stand up and build out PandaDoc environments for our clients, integrating the technology with their CRM. Once integrated, we stand alongside them for training and application, helping them create collateral for every step in the sales process.
PandaDoc has been a tremendously powerful technology that we depend on to solve for both ourselves, and our clients.
- PandaDoc is great for building dynamic proposal templates and pitch decks. New documents can be created directly from these templates, making customization easy and efficient.
- PandaDoc has the ability to manage large content libraries and product catalogs. The ability to reference and inject elements from these tools makes proposal building a snap.
- The integration capabilities are fantastic. The ability to originate sales docs directly from CRM records and have that 'event' time-stamp into the contact record is great. Then, as documents are sent and engaged with the history of that engagement is also time-stamped to the contact record. This gives sales great insights into the activity which trigger them into the actual document for deeper engagement history.
- Electronic Signature saves us a lot of time.
- Templates and document editor are easy to use.
- Easy to manage the pending and closed proposals.
- The ability to create completely custom designs is great. You can use CSS or if you have someone design a page you can send it to the company and they'll create it for you.
- The pricing tables are very useful for pricing your products or services and allow you to include the price elsewhere in the document and update it easily.
We initially assessed PandaDoc as a way to streamline our RFP/RFI response process, which typically took us weeks and months. Our data, pricing tables, technical documentation, and regularly-used content was spread out in different repositories, making it difficult to respond in a timely manner.
- PandaDoc helps to streamline content in a single platform
- Allows users to store frequently used content in a content library for easy addition with 'drag-and-drop' functionality
- Uses templates for the ability to create multiple types of responses/assets
- Lets users upload their logos and brand colors for an on-brand look and feel
We are looking at PandaDoc as a design platform as well, for infographics and whitepapers, but have not fully examined those use cases.
- Solid document editor.
- Easy to sign for both parties.
- Able to accept credit card payments with Stripe from within the contract, which I think reduces friction around payment.
- Easy to build templates and customized fields.
- e-contracting ease of use
- very customizable
- great support
- Ease of presentation online.
- Reduces closing time.
- Allows for ease of signature capture.
- Storage and management of pending and closed proposals and contracts.
It really needs some work with the phone app. Obtaining signatures in the field can be a challenge. If the smartphone app was easier to use, it would really be a great tool for in the field.
- Efficient - PandaDoc is a very efficient and easy to use tool to create a variety of documents and send them electronically for review and signature. By using their template to document hierarchy, you are able to create base templates that drive your documents, allowing you to save a significant amount of time in the document creation process. In addition, the built-in, customizable approval workflow removes the manual task of emailing a document for review/approval and automates this task.
- Integrations - Currently we use PandaDoc as an integration with our CRM, HubSpot. This allows our sales team to use one system to manage the customer relationship and create quotes from the Company, Contact, or Deal record within HubSpot. This provides incredible visibility into the entire relationship with the customer by minimizing the systems that are needed, thus saving time. Analytics - PandaDoc does an excellent job of providing detailed analytics on documents that are created and sent. This applies to not only internal audit trails but external analytics around whether the prospect has viewed or downloaded the document. In addition, you can drill down to see how many times the document has been viewed and/or downloaded as well as detailed, page by page analysis of how long they spent on each page of the document. This helps guide follow up conversations for our sales reps as they have the insight to where the customer is spending a majority of their time and can prepare for any potential objections that might come up.
- Automation - In today's business environment, doing more with less is a way of life. By using PandaDoc, we took a very manual, labor-intensive process and automated 95% of the proposal creation process that we go through. As a small company, we generate several hundred proposals a year and by automating this process, we dropped the time it took to develop a proposal and get a proposal approved by our QA group down from 2-3 hours to less than an hour. That increased time savings based on automating a majority of the tasks related to creating a proposal allows our sales team to spend more time face to face with our customers, leading to an increase in sales.
- Analytics - PandaDoc does an excellent job of providing detailed analytics on documents that are created and sent. This applies to not only internal audit trails but external analytics around whether the prospect has viewed or downloaded the document. In addition, you can drill down to see how many times the document has been viewed and/or downloaded as well as detailed, page by page analysis of how long they spent on each page of the document. This helps guide follow up conversations for our sales reps as they have the insight to where the customer is spending a majority of their time and can prepare for any potential objections that might come up.
- Reminder emails are able to be sent without you needing to attach the documents needing a signature.
- Highlights the areas that the client will need to complete. Then you get a notification that it was signed and ready for your signature.
- We love that fact that it will send a copy of the signed contract to both users and we can provide updates on the same contract as needed and it will request for a new signature noting the changes.
- Setting up online signatures/approval (for multiple people if/when additional approvals are needed)
- Inserting photos/graphics/videos into the document
- Copying previous proposals and being able to modify/tailor them (so you're not always starting from scratch)
- Integration with HubSpot - 1 click to a proposal and auto-inputs fields
- Easily customized and shared templates
- Document signing
- Document tracking
- Document creation
- Large document creation using templates
- Library of commonly used items
- Catalog for proposal generation
- Electronic Signature
- Custom designed proposals
- Multiple recipients
- Syncs with Zapier
Additionally, the human resources department started using it a year after we in sales did. We saw the opportunity to use it for employee documentation and simple form fill-out processes like vacations forms, for example.
- What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.
- They have been updating the product constantly. They make at least one big release per year. I've seen the product evolve twice already.
- Client support is really good. There are agents all the time ready to talk to you.
- PandaDoc is great if you want a way to organize your documents across the sales process.
- PandaDoc is also great if you want to consolidate document management across your organization.
- Provides e-signature.
- Digital Signatures
- A huge template library
- Email integration
- Easy to customize templates and documents.
- Love that PandaDoc has the full end-to-end process of creating a template, converting to a document and sending directly to the recipient for signature.
- The user experience with PandaDoc is awesome, super easy and efficient.
- We are a Salesforce shop and integration was a must, PandaDoc met that requirement and more.
- Makes sending & signing contracts super easy.
- Allows you to track actions of the other side.
- It stores files for easy access.
PandaDoc Scorecard Summary
PandaDoc is a digital document platform built to support sales, marketing, and administrative teams. The cloud-based interface and advanced features are designed to allow users in multiple industries to sell, collaborate, and manage more effectively.
PandaDoc aims to reduce sales cycles by making it easier to create proposals and contracts in minutes and send them electronically. According to the vendor, their customers have used PandaDoc to increase average contract values by 15%, increase productivity by 800%, reduce document creation time by 50%, and increase close rates by 30%.
PandaDoc Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PandaDoc Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|