Reviews (1-25 of 53)
- PandaDoc has a user-friendly option for online quote acceptance. It takes the paperwork out of getting sign-off from busy CEO's!
- PandaDoc notifies my entire team when a quote is accepted, in -real-time, which lets them get to work wherever they are in the world.
- Other than the system-generated emails from PandaDoc getting caught in customers' Spam folders, I haven't encountered short-comings in all the years using it.
When sales teams travel to events, being able to generate a quote and get sign-off whilst chatting to a prospective client makes all the difference to the deal, since no paper is involved.
- The top strength for PandaDoc is its 24-hour support available by chat. If there's something I can't quite get figured out in the middle of the night - they are right there to help.
- Legal client signatures and confirmations are all in one place. So I just have one place to go to reference data related to each client.
- The biggest drawback is that the image library cannot be managed easily. You have to get to it you have to be editing a document. Images can't be tagged, and they can't be uploaded outside of a doc creation.
- Another minor issue is that sometimes it's difficult to work with links.
- The customer service is amazing! Anytime I have an issue, I receive an immediate response.
- Our specific company branding was easy to implement within PandaDoc, which was a huge selling point for us. Our branding has been a large project and being able to actually use it in a different system outside of our own was a huge win.
- Some of the functionality that was in Editor 1 was not pulled into Editor 2. It's not a major deal, but it would be nice to keep functionality with new versions, but just make the necessary updates to them.
- I consistently have issues adding PDF files to PandaDoc. It could be user error, but there are several files that I need to add to documents that are only in PDF format.
- Template creation is easy with examples and pre-filled information
- Alerts you of document being opened and signed
- When you convert to a PDF document there needs to be a name, date, signature option
- Page numbers only available on PDF
- It accepts payments through the payment gateway
- It enables video embeds to show off some of our lighting effects
- Bug that makes it so a content block jumps down or up the page and I have to refresh
- Doesn't allow option dependent discounting (adding options doesn't effect discounts)
- The template and design process is easy and intuitive to use.
- The ability for a signer to forward the file for signature is excellent.
- Can't honestly think of functionality I'd add - It really does work well for my purposes.
- Being able to build content libraries and templates saves a lot of time creating new quotes.
- The drag & drop aspect of building a quote within PandaDoc is efficient and works well.
- Having the ability for two or more users to edit the same document at one time would be very useful in a collaborative process.
- The "undo" button, or going back several steps, doesn't always work well, which can be frustrating and cause you to recreate content over again.
- Saves time by delivering contracts worldwide in a instant.
- Environment friendly by saving tons of paper.
- Redlining - It would be very useful to be able to propose changes directly in the document (like a drive) so we can negotiate the clauses without sending numerous versions of the document through email.
- It allows documents created or uploaded from PandaDoc to integrate with CRM.
It would be less appropriate for our big deals/clients. When the contract has to be signed by different people which are in different countries (subsidiaries) sometimes the person we are in contact with does not know who is signing the document and then have to resend it several times. But when there is more than 1 signer it is not viable to send the document through PandaDoc, so we have to send the document through email in PDF and print it like we used to do before using PandaDoc.
The main departments that use PandaDoc are executive, sales and marketing. The main business problem that this addresses for us is the ability to have a consistent message and branding as well as the tracking analytics when we have sent a key document that requires a signature.
- Create the document which serves as our booking form with our terms and conditions
- Easy to sign with a pre built in signature based around the customer's name
- It’s really easy to email the confirmations directly to our customers
- The system would be improved if it could link up with our Freshsales CRM
- It should also consider including more frequent auto reminders like you get with Xero - I don't think this can be done
- Maybe better preset templates would help improve the product for certain customers
- Quotes are easy to prepare
- Templates work well and are easily adapted
- Still getting to know the program so I have no comments right now.
- Sometimes there is a lag or the program will say reloading. Sometimes this takes a while.
- Catalog management
- Electronic Signature
- Document tracking
- User management is a bit rough. Since I'm an admin I cannot share a document with someone else if I create the document myself.
- Pricing could use some work.
- Fantastic solution for e-signatures and a very affordable rate.
- Our clients receive their proposals or documents normally in seconds after we send it.
- PandaDoc would become even better if they could integrate a CRM functionality into the software.
- More templates would make onboarding so much easier.
I imagine it would be good for very large businesses too, but I can’t say for certain.
- Service Agreements
- When using with Pipedrive, it overshadows the other page and we can't see information in our CRM when the proposal is opened without closing the app.
- If you move your mouse off screen in certain text boxes, it closes the page altogether.
- We can organize our various Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and send them to various people easily and quickly.
- PandaDocs keeps track of where each person is at in the signing process (viewed or completed).
- We would love to use PandaDocs for liability waivers for our large events (currently we only use it for our small events). The limitation is that you must assign the document to each individual person. It would be great to have the option to send the same NDA/liability waiver to a list of people (generally over 200 people). You can't do this now because you must assign each interactive field in the document to an individual person. This feature is great if you are only sending the NDA to one person, but it doesn't work if you want a large number of people to sign the same NDA. So we would love to see this as an option.
PandaDoc Scorecard Summary
PandaDoc enables sales teams to streamline their process to generate, negotiate, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts.
The vendor states that over 17,000 customers use PandaDoc’s all-in-one document automation software and workflow capabilities to provide customers with a professional and engaging experience. PandaDoc helps users simplify processes and increase efficiency across the organization when integrating an existing CRM, payment, and file storage apps into a unified workflow.
They further state that PandaDoc's customers closed over five billion deals in 2019 and on average, benefit from a:
- 28% increase in close rate
- 18% increase in average sales price
- 65% decrease in document creation time
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
PandaDoc Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PandaDoc Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|