Reviews (1-25 of 56)
PandaDoc makes it possible to control the possible content of contracts and makes it easy for the sales team to produce proposals that have a look and feel of tailored unique quotes for our clients, even though they are in fact 90% pre-made templates.
- Contract management
- Sales enablement
- Follow-up on clients is easy
- Integrate to Slack with Zapier for celebration of team-wins
- Editing library items should affect the templates using them, so we could edit multible templates at once.
- Being able to build content libraries and templates saves a lot of time creating new quotes.
- The drag & drop aspect of building a quote within PandaDoc is efficient and works well.
- Having the ability for two or more users to edit the same document at one time would be very useful in a collaborative process.
- The "undo" button, or going back several steps, doesn't always work well, which can be frustrating and cause you to recreate content over again.
- Template creation is easy with examples and pre-filled information
- Alerts you of document being opened and signed
- Allows you to create really special artistic presentations
- When you convert to a PDF document there needs to be a name, date, signature option
- Page numbers only available on PDF
- You need to be able to rotate photos.
- Importing information that is needed in a contract or document
- Delivering notifications to admin to understand where the recipient is in the process
- Electronic signatures are easy
- I like the dashboard where you can see latest things that have happened
- Sometime the system is glitchy; recipient cannot access some fields at times
Our Sales Enablement team works with client's sales systems. We stand up and build out PandaDoc environments for our clients, integrating the technology with their CRM. Once integrated, we stand alongside them for training and application, helping them create collateral for every step in the sales process.
PandaDoc has been a tremendously powerful technology that we depend on to solve for both ourselves, and our clients.
- PandaDoc is great for building dynamic proposal templates and pitch decks. New documents can be created directly from these templates, making customization easy and efficient.
- PandaDoc has the ability to manage large content libraries and product catalogs. The ability to reference and inject elements from these tools makes proposal building a snap.
- The integration capabilities are fantastic. The ability to originate sales docs directly from CRM records and have that 'event' time-stamp into the contact record is great. Then, as documents are sent and engaged with the history of that engagement is also time-stamped to the contact record. This gives sales great insights into the activity which trigger them into the actual document for deeper engagement history.
- PandaDoc needs to improve the presentation capabilities. There is heavy application for sharing a document on a screen share meeting before it's sent. PandaDoc lacks presentation capabilities.
- PandaDoc needs to improve their integration with other software partners. The ability to load videos into documents is great, but they don't accommodate top video platforms like 23 and Vidyard yet. This is overdue.
- They need to improve their value beyond the sale. There is opportunity to expand their value into operations and fulfillment, beyond the current ability to capture payments.
- It allows you to save templates of your documents, that you frequently use
- It gives you email updates when your documents are viewed and completed
- It is a bit temperamental with moving text fields on templates when you are filling it out. If you are using a template you should be able to have the text fielded locked to where you want them
- Once you have sent a form, if you click on editing , it will lock the document for signing - it is not always clear when that you have done it. The document should prompt you before clicking off , it it has been sent perviously, that you need to send it off for signing
if you are looking for something that you want to use once in a while, this is most likely a bit too much for that.
- Fantastic solution for e-signatures and a very affordable rate.
- Our clients receive their proposals or documents normally in seconds after we send it.
- PandaDoc would become even better if they could integrate a CRM functionality into the software.
- More templates would make onboarding so much easier.
- PandaDoc has a user-friendly option for online quote acceptance. It takes the paperwork out of getting sign-off from busy CEO's!
- PandaDoc notifies my entire team when a quote is accepted, in -real-time, which lets them get to work wherever they are in the world.
- Other than the system-generated emails from PandaDoc getting caught in customers' Spam folders, I haven't encountered short-comings in all the years using it.
When sales teams travel to events, being able to generate a quote and get sign-off whilst chatting to a prospective client makes all the difference to the deal, since no paper is involved.
- The top strength for PandaDoc is its 24-hour support available by chat. If there's something I can't quite get figured out in the middle of the night - they are right there to help.
- Legal client signatures and confirmations are all in one place. So I just have one place to go to reference data related to each client.
- The biggest drawback is that the image library cannot be managed easily. You have to get to it you have to be editing a document. Images can't be tagged, and they can't be uploaded outside of a doc creation.
- Another minor issue is that sometimes it's difficult to work with links.
- The customer service is amazing! Anytime I have an issue, I receive an immediate response.
- Our specific company branding was easy to implement within PandaDoc, which was a huge selling point for us. Our branding has been a large project and being able to actually use it in a different system outside of our own was a huge win.
- Some of the functionality that was in Editor 1 was not pulled into Editor 2. It's not a major deal, but it would be nice to keep functionality with new versions, but just make the necessary updates to them.
- I consistently have issues adding PDF files to PandaDoc. It could be user error, but there are several files that I need to add to documents that are only in PDF format.
- It accepts payments through the payment gateway
- It enables video embeds to show off some of our lighting effects
- Bug that makes it so a content block jumps down or up the page and I have to refresh
- Doesn't allow option dependent discounting (adding options doesn't effect discounts)
- The template and design process is easy and intuitive to use.
- The ability for a signer to forward the file for signature is excellent.
- Can't honestly think of functionality I'd add - It really does work well for my purposes.
- Saves time by delivering contracts worldwide in a instant.
- Environment friendly by saving tons of paper.
- Redlining - It would be very useful to be able to propose changes directly in the document (like a drive) so we can negotiate the clauses without sending numerous versions of the document through email.
- It allows documents created or uploaded from PandaDoc to integrate with CRM.
It would be less appropriate for our big deals/clients. When the contract has to be signed by different people which are in different countries (subsidiaries) sometimes the person we are in contact with does not know who is signing the document and then have to resend it several times. But when there is more than 1 signer it is not viable to send the document through PandaDoc, so we have to send the document through email in PDF and print it like we used to do before using PandaDoc.
The content library has also been invaluable for customizing and creating documents for odd case scenarios and legacy customers that do not necessarily align precisely with our current pricing and/or contract model.
The main departments that use PandaDoc are executive, sales and marketing. The main business problem that this addresses for us is the ability to have a consistent message and branding as well as the tracking analytics when we have sent a key document that requires a signature.
- Create the document which serves as our booking form with our terms and conditions
- Easy to sign with a pre built in signature based around the customer's name
- It’s really easy to email the confirmations directly to our customers
- The system would be improved if it could link up with our Freshsales CRM
- It should also consider including more frequent auto reminders like you get with Xero - I don't think this can be done
- Maybe better preset templates would help improve the product for certain customers
- Quotes are easy to prepare
- Templates work well and are easily adapted
- Still getting to know the program so I have no comments right now.
- Sometimes there is a lag or the program will say reloading. Sometimes this takes a while.
- Catalog management
- Electronic Signature
- Document tracking
- User management is a bit rough. Since I'm an admin I cannot share a document with someone else if I create the document myself.
- Pricing could use some work.
PandaDoc Scorecard Summary
What is PandaDoc?
PandaDoc enables sales teams to streamline their process to generate, negotiate, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts.
The vendor states that over 18,000 customers use PandaDoc’s all-in-one document automation software and workflow capabilities to provide customers with a professional and engaging experience. PandaDoc helps users simplify processes and increase efficiency across the organization when integrating an existing CRM, payment, and file storage apps into a unified workflow.
They further state that PandaDoc's customers closed over 5 billion deals in 2019 and on average, benefit from a:
- 28% increase in close rate
- 18% increase in average sales price
- 65% decrease in document creation time
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Essentials||$25||per user/per month|
|Business||$59||per user/per month|
|Enterprise||Request a quote|
PandaDoc offers a free eSign plan and 3 paid packages for eSigning and document automation starting at $19 per month per user. All plans include unlimited documents, eSignatures, and users. Start your evaluation with a free 14-day trial. Talk to our sales team to find the best pricing solution for you and your team.
PandaDoc Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PandaDoc Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|