Nimble Review: "How to build your own basic marketing automation (lite) + CRM intro system for $15/month."https://www.trustradius.com/crmNimbleUnspecified9.1401012013-11-22T21:30:30.357Z
- Trust me, these integrations are why Nimble rocks (I'm not affiliated with them):
- Mail Chimp (the best/least expensive email-campaign and drip-marketing tool on the market at the time of this post.)
- Rapportive Integration
- Olark Chat Integration (and a TON of other tools) through Zapier
- HubSpot Integration (for when you’ve gotten so many customers that you’re ready for real Marketing Automation)
- Tons of 3rd-party integration tools!
- Take it from this Business Intelligence Addict, Nimble’s integrations were the key for me. And seriously? If you’ve been scared off by the prices of Marketing Automation, this is your low-risk introduction to the new marketing.
- They could add an integration with Topsy to help filter and tame the social media "firehose" (as I've heard it called) and winnow it down to your interest areas.
- Higher ROI than any other CRM tool I've used. Nimble merges all your social media contacts from twitter, linkedin and google contacts into 1 simple (but powerful) dashboard (and handles merging duplicates!). If you run a small business , the organization of all contacts across multiple channels (plus merge) is worth more like $1,500! But Nimble only costs $15/month.
The ability to merge contacts across multiple social media channels was invaluable and monitor the conversation across those channels was Just plain invaluable. Nobody does that for $15/month except Nimble.