Nimble is a social customer relationship management (CRM) system with features such as contact management and data-driven analytics.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/i7/6P/K6NH2X9370SI.jpegLumbering CRM in your way? Get Nimble!I use Nimble to organize my customers, track sales and opportunities, and help in keeping in touch with my clients. The main business problem that it addresses for me is tracking customer contacts and tasks for current campaigns. My business is sole proprietor so it is used by myself (entire organization ;-) ),Nimble does a great job of providing a quick visual snapshot of my customers & who I need to contact. Nimble's integration with social media sources is great for keeping in touch with clients and prospects. I like this feature a lot. It is great having all of these feeds within my CRM. The group message feature is good for tracking emails that are opened, clicked, etc.,My main improvement request would be mail tracking from standard emails. I can track using the group message, however, that is limited qty, and just not as convenient. I do not like how if I open a group message, it will log it in the stats as being "read".,9,I am still in the early months of using Nimble, so not much to speak of on ROI yet. I have already been reminded of a client that I had lost touch with, reached out and landed a gig within 2 weeks.,Insightly and Zoho CRM,Accounting by WaveThe BEST CRM for Building Relationships and Sales with Social Media Intelligence1) Eliminating wasted time manually entering critical information on all Social Media platforms that a potential customer lead can be set up to nurture a professional and appropriate sales opportunity or networking advocate.2) Ease of uploading existing contacts from Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn and other Email programs into Nimble3) Having pertinent and reliable reminders to engage with a contact within Nimble based on triggers I set up with my designated criteria so that no contact slips through the cracks without having appropriate contact with my company4) Having the newly released Group Messaging tool to send out email messages that allow for personalization of content from fields within the contact record5) Using the Nimble Mobile app to manage all my activities to engage with contacts on multiple mobile devices keep me in easy reach to call, write, post a comment on any social media site, or create tasks not to be forgotten,The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually adding new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product. The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information.,The only area that has been a piece lacking was with more integrations with other cloud-based applications like Constant Contact, QuickBooks online, and more. As of a few weeks ago, this entire missing piece was remedied by having PieSync become a major addition to Nimble as an add-on application that handles all of the two-way syncing we were looking for. More integrations as being added within PieSync every week.,10,Once you find relevant prospects, Nimble helps you engage them in meaningful conversations, and transform them into long-term customers. - Instantly respond to business-relevant conversations or set tasks to follow up later - Add relevant prospects to Nimble with one click or share them with your team - Using the Nimble Prospector within the Nimble Contact Widget within Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari browsers or add-ins for Microsoft Outlook, Google Contacts, other contact tools I can continually gain the most current email addresses, mailing addresses, social media accounts, and website information with one click in the widget Nimble puts all of my contacts, tasks, events, emails and the most popular social streams (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) in one single place. - Manage all of my business contacts on an easy-to-navigate screen - Receive all of my emails, tweets and status updates in one inbox - Connect my contacts to new events and tasks with a single click - Be reminded every day on the Nimble Home Dashboard of important engagement opportunities and continual reminders of contacts that need follow-up each week, month, quarter or year,Insightly, iContact and Zoho CRM,PandaDoc, LivePlan, PieSyncNimble gives outbound sales tools to get ahead.Nimble is being used mainly by sales. The problem that Nimble solves is giving us the ability to locate and find prospects. Other CRM tools feel like a repository of data where you put all your data in there and then others can see it. The organization, ability to add new information about prospects and the ability to set up automatically "keep in touch" tasks in the tool reduces the amount of organizing needed. We organize and reach out to clients far more efficiently with Nimble. Rarely do we need to do any data entry due to the tight integration with email and Chrome/Safari.,Keeping in Touch. There's an automatic feature you can enable on any contact you have. You can set this task for weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually. Just by staying in touch we've uncovered opportunities from people that had forgotten about us. Integrates well. Recently Nimble natively embedded PieSync into their platform. This will allow us to couple Nimble with Mailchimp in a very clean, 2 way sync that will give us a unified setup for sales and marketing. Piesync also integrates with many other systems outside of Mailchimp. Data ingestion. See a contact on your browser you want to add into Nimble? Click a button and their chrome/safari extension will "grab" that contact and put it in the database. If the contact on the screen lacks an email address you can ask Nimble to find you the missing data and it will update it for you.,While I still love Nimble, the interface looks a little dated and it doesn't seem to resolve super well on high resolution (retina) monitors. They can make far better use of the width of modern day screens. Some parts of the system are a bit disjointed visually and could be smoothed a little. Although they now natively sync with Mailchimp (and other systems) through the embedded PieSync service, I would love to have the marketing components all in one place. We may change our minds on this depending on how well we find the Sync working for us. Visually related, we'd like better use of the screen real estate to see the history of interactions with clients. It's comprehensive now but requires a bit of scrolling. With some decent UI tweaks this can be handled far better.,10,We find opportunities within past contacts, old clients, old website leads and things that have gone stale. Our business is all about timing so not forgetting old clients is something Nimble helps us with greatly. The cost per user of Nimble is one of the most competitive we've seen, so for all the functionality it's a fraction of the well known apps. Functionality out of the box is far better and requires little customization and setup. We feel that the contact data is far easier to swift though and can be categorized by far more than just tags.,,LessAccounting, SquarespaceBe Nimble with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM)Nimble is the hub for CRM in my organization. Although Nimble can support other CRM systems such as Salesforce, in my organization Nimble is the primary CRM system. It is used mainly for Contact Management and email tracking. Although it has features for tracking the progress of sales leads and reminders to follow up etc. they are hardly used in my organization. Contact Management consists of adding contacts to the CRM database and Nimble makes this a breeze by automagically adding fully populated contact records from either an email address or a contact found in a web browser. Email tracking is the process of matching the Contact's email addresses (plural) with the organization's email addresses (plural) so that there is one place to see all interactions with Contacts. The system also allows ad-hoc notes to be added to Contact records such as telephone conversations or snippets of data that may get lost in an email system. Nimble also tracks Tweets in a similar fashion to tracking emails and this adds a social dimension to Contact records.,Organizations (or individuals) can connect multiple email addresses to Nimble, which is possibly unique but certainly useful. As an individual, you could, therefore, manage your business and private life in one database and you could manage additional organizations as well, if required. This saves having multiple databases to manage. The database can be segmented in many ways but Tags are the most powerful. Adding a Tag to a contact record enables that contact to belong to that group or segment. Any Contact can belong to multiple groups. Using the built-in synchronization engine, Contacts can be added to mailing lists in separate systems such as MailChimp simply by adding the appropriate Tag to the record in Nimble. Using Nimble's widget means that if you see a Contact mentioned online or you receive an email from a Contact, you can simply hit "add to Nimble". But in the process, you can build a complete record such as the name, address, phone number, email, website etc. which saves a huge amount of time and is the reason why the data in CRM's that don't provide that functionality is generally not up to date.,Nimble has a built-in Group Messaging capability used for Mailmerged emails but Nimble management have chosen to throttle the use of that facility to so many emails per day which are fully tracked. That means that any large email shots have to be undertaken using a 3rd party system such as MailChimp. Fortunately Nimble fully supports 3rd party email systems but it would be more convenient to just use Nimble. Nimble has a powerful email signature which is applied to all emails by default. The problem is that there is currently only one signature so you must choose your default email to use for that and delete it when using any of the other emails. It would be better if the system allowed a different email signature per email address. List management within Nimble is not as flexible as with some databases but perfectly adequate for most users. Power Users can export the data and use tools like Excel to do anything that cannot be accomplished within Nimble itself. Nimble has a system for "Keeping in touch" with your Contacts but if you have a very large database this becomes overwhelming. For smaller databases it is a nice feature but I would prefer if it could be turned off.,10,Nimble is the only CRM that I have felt happy to pay for because it makes me so much more productive by saving time in terms of keeping the data up to date. Nimble has enabled me to use a single system to support multiple organizations, thereby saving time and money. Nimble makes managing data in connected systems like iCloud Contacts or MailChimp effortless.,,MailChimp, Buffer, VtigerNimble puts you in touch with your best contacts, keeps you in touch, and makes you look great!We all use Nimble at StoryMiners to stay in touch with clients, find new prospects, and to stay abreast of what matters in our industry and to our clients. Nimble gives each of us more information than we have to give it--which makes it productive time-wise and a pleasure to use. In one place, we can see what's happening in any channel.,Nimble is great at aggregating social profiles and adding them a client's record. Nimble Prospector adds their email and phone numbers as well. This saves tons of time and allows for instant outreach. Nimble makes you look great online. It tells you when it's time to reach out to someone you haven't communicated with in a while. Cool leads get warm. Warm leads get hot. You get the picture. Nimble's deal boards make it easy to track how far along contacts/communications/deals are. It's one of the best social selling tools in our opinion.,I'd love it if Nimble (or a third-party product) would show me how a record in my CRM matches (or conflicts) with a record in Nimble. PieSync can kinda do that, but I'd love it to be a native Nimble feature. I'd like more set-up instructions on the front end. It's already super easy to use. Having some extra info (based on current situation and future intent) would help me make better decisions earlier and adjust my own workflows accordingly.,10,Nimble has saved me 1-2 hours per week on outbound social engagement. Nimble has make deal tracking much easier (30% fewer steps). Nimble has given me cross-platform (facebook, twitter, crm, etc.) visibility for the very first time.,Hootsuite Pro,Asana, Toggl, UberConference, Zoom
Nimble

Nimble Reviews

Nimble
Top Rated Award
Filter 38 vetted Nimble reviews and ratings
David Lisauskas profile photo
April 27, 2018

User Review: "Lumbering CRM in your way? Get Nimble!"

• Nimble does a great job of providing a quick visual snapshot of my customers & who I need to contact.
  • Nimble's integration with social media sources is great for keeping in touch with clients and prospects. I like this feature a lot. It is great having all of these feeds within my CRM.
  • The group message feature is good for tracking emails that are opened, clicked, etc.
  • My main improvement request would be mail tracking from standard emails. I can track using the group message, however, that is limited qty, and just not as convenient.
  • I do not like how if I open a group message, it will log it in the stats as being "read".
Very well suited for creating new contacts and tracking them through the prospecting / opportunity process. It is powerful for me to keep in touch with clients and prospects either by emails, group messages, and/or social media engagement. The one thing it does not do well for me is tracking on individual emails.
I do feel that Nimble is well suited for many different small business sizes.
Read David Lisauskas's full review
Chuck Royer profile photo
December 18, 2017

Nimble Review: "The BEST CRM for Building Relationships and Sales with Social Media Intelligence"

• The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually adding new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product.
  • The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information.
  • The only area that has been a piece lacking was with more integrations with other cloud-based applications like Constant Contact, QuickBooks online, and more. As of a few weeks ago, this entire missing piece was remedied by having PieSync become a major addition to Nimble as an add-on application that handles all of the two-way syncing we were looking for. More integrations as being added within PieSync every week.
The ease of integration to my Google Calendar, using PieSync to push a new contact entered into Nimble to Constant Contact or vice-versa or from Nimble into QuickBooks Online or vice-versa is the best time-saving integration possible, and using my IMAP Email account within Nimble are only a few of the tremendous application design features. Having all of these tools (and much more) interacting and usable within Nimble permits me to stay in one program to do 85% of my daily work. The Customer Support team is excellent and fully capable of handling high priority issues promptly and for listening to the users for feedback and new ideas.

The fact that Nimble can also be used within other well-used CRM applications such as Salesforce, Infusionsoft, and many others makes Nimble that much more of an asset. This permits the user to have integrated access to social media interactions to better build relationships that make for lasting opportunities for business growth.
Read Chuck Royer's full review
Shirin Elkoshairi profile photo
December 05, 2017

Review: "Nimble gives outbound sales tools to get ahead."

Nimble is being used mainly by sales.

• Keeping in Touch. There's an automatic feature you can enable on any contact you have. You can set this task for weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually. Just by staying in touch we've uncovered opportunities from people that had forgotten about us.
  • Integrates well. Recently Nimble natively embedded PieSync into their platform. This will allow us to couple Nimble with Mailchimp in a very clean, 2 way sync that will give us a unified setup for sales and marketing. Piesync also integrates with many other systems outside of Mailchimp.
  • Data ingestion. See a contact on your browser you want to add into Nimble? Click a button and their chrome/safari extension will "grab" that contact and put it in the database. If the contact on the screen lacks an email address you can ask Nimble to find you the missing data and it will update it for you.
  • While I still love Nimble, the interface looks a little dated and it doesn't seem to resolve super well on high resolution (retina) monitors. They can make far better use of the width of modern day screens. Some parts of the system are a bit disjointed visually and could be smoothed a little.
  • Although they now natively sync with Mailchimp (and other systems) through the embedded PieSync service, I would love to have the marketing components all in one place. We may change our minds on this depending on how well we find the Sync working for us.
  • Visually related, we'd like better use of the screen real estate to see the history of interactions with clients. It's comprehensive now but requires a bit of scrolling. With some decent UI tweaks this can be handled far better.
If your sales organization still has an outbound function then this is the only way to go. If you are solely selling by way of marketing then Nimble may not be the best option. But if you rely on relationships, knowing something about your client and there's a complex solution sell cycle then you should definitely check it out.
Read Shirin Elkoshairi's full review
Thomas Olesen profile photo
December 05, 2017

Review: "Be Nimble with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM)"

• Organizations (or individuals) can connect multiple email addresses to Nimble, which is possibly unique but certainly useful. As an individual, you could, therefore, manage your business and private life in one database and you could manage additional organizations as well, if required. This saves having multiple databases to manage.
  • The database can be segmented in many ways but Tags are the most powerful. Adding a Tag to a contact record enables that contact to belong to that group or segment. Any Contact can belong to multiple groups. Using the built-in synchronization engine, Contacts can be added to mailing lists in separate systems such as MailChimp simply by adding the appropriate Tag to the record in Nimble.
  • Using Nimble's widget means that if you see a Contact mentioned online or you receive an email from a Contact, you can simply hit "add to Nimble". But in the process, you can build a complete record such as the name, address, phone number, email, website etc. which saves a huge amount of time and is the reason why the data in CRM's that don't provide that functionality is generally not up to date.
  • Nimble has a built-in Group Messaging capability used for Mailmerged emails but Nimble management have chosen to throttle the use of that facility to so many emails per day which are fully tracked. That means that any large email shots have to be undertaken using a 3rd party system such as MailChimp. Fortunately Nimble fully supports 3rd party email systems but it would be more convenient to just use Nimble.
  • Nimble has a powerful email signature which is applied to all emails by default. The problem is that there is currently only one signature so you must choose your default email to use for that and delete it when using any of the other emails. It would be better if the system allowed a different email signature per email address.
  • List management within Nimble is not as flexible as with some databases but perfectly adequate for most users. Power Users can export the data and use tools like Excel to do anything that cannot be accomplished within Nimble itself.
  • Nimble has a system for "Keeping in touch" with your Contacts but if you have a very large database this becomes overwhelming. For smaller databases it is a nice feature but I would prefer if it could be turned off.
Nimble saves work by saving data entry so is perfect for companies where staff are less than keen to keep the CRM up to date. Nimble also connects to multiple social media accounts so that staff can keep track of contacts' social activity without having to leave Nimble. Nimble is extensible with the addition of fields and lists to help manage and analyze your business. Many CRM's have extensible data but none help build your contact records for you.
Perhaps the most powerful feature is the built-in two-way synchronization with leading SaaS systems such as iCloud or MailChimp. This allows you to keep all of your contact data in sync at all times, once set up.
Like any CRM, it is not suitable for organisations or individuals who are not prepared to learn how to use it and then to use it correctly, but Nimble is perhaps better than most CRMs in this respect.
Read Thomas Olesen's full review
Mike Wittenstein profile photo
December 05, 2017

Review: "Nimble puts you in touch with your best contacts, keeps you in touch, and makes you look great!"

• Nimble is great at aggregating social profiles and adding them a client's record. Nimble Prospector adds their email and phone numbers as well. This saves tons of time and allows for instant outreach.
  • Nimble makes you look great online. It tells you when it's time to reach out to someone you haven't communicated with in a while. Cool leads get warm. Warm leads get hot. You get the picture.
  • Nimble's deal boards make it easy to track how far along contacts/communications/deals are. It's one of the best social selling tools in our opinion.
  • I'd love it if Nimble (or a third-party product) would show me how a record in my CRM matches (or conflicts) with a record in Nimble. PieSync can kinda do that, but I'd love it to be a native Nimble feature.
  • I'd like more set-up instructions on the front end. It's already super easy to use. Having some extra info (based on current situation and future intent) would help me make better decisions earlier and adjust my own workflows accordingly.
Nimble is great if you're:
  • just getting started on a new assignment and have all new people to meet
  • working in social media a lot and need to track lots of communications and requests
  • in sales and social is a large part of how you do your outreach
  • a thought leader doing his or her own marketing
Nimble isn't as much for you if you:
  • need super sophisticated reporting
  • need heavy reporting
  • want add-in features by the boatload (think SalesForce)
Read Mike Wittenstein's full review
Renea Hanks profile photo
January 31, 2018

Review: "Nimble Is How I Jump Over The Candle Stick"

We use Nimble first and most importantly to keep up with our connections from social media. It is being used specifically in the marketing and sales departments. We use it to look for opportunities.
The business problems Nimble addresses are many. To our organization, we have found the following problems Nimble provides the best solution for:
  • Connectivity to leads and customers. It connects everything! Well, almost. Connections, Calendars, Social Media.
  • Productive. It is effortless to connect all of our GSuite.
  • Data Segmentation.
  • Data Segmenting for Social Media
  • Stay very present with connections to see what they are sharing on other social channels
  • Nimble Prospector which allows the opportunity to discover contact information that might not be readily available in the site.
  • Credit costs for Nimble Prospector
  • Syncing tools required for integrations
  • Needs to be a little more robust for companies just starting out
Nimble is perfect for connecting, creating an opportunity, following that opportunity to put easily into a sales pipeline that is easily understood and a clean interface so it is easy to train new people how to use it. It is especially amazing when hiring people that are very well versed in social media. They will understand it. It will make it much easier to turn your employees' communication of social media into a sales pipeline naturally. It helps you to stop the boring script and be more natural and genuine explaining the benefits of your products and services. Where it would be less appropriate is using it as a tool to gather information on debtors to your company.
Read Renea Hanks's full review
Terry Sullivan, MBA profile photo
December 05, 2017

Review: "Nimble... Your Choice for Your Social Selling Contact Building Needs"

I personally use Nimble to find, connect and develop relationships with my key contacts and prospects. I am also a reseller of Nimble and train my clients on how use Nimble to build trust over time with their key contacts and prospects.
  • Easily find key prospects online using keyword searches on the major social networks and tie all communications into my Gmail account... Love it!
  • Monitor all social media postings real time with your key contacts and prospects allowing you to communicate and comment real time. This allows you to get amazing, visibility with your top prospects.
  • Sync all your contacts that you enter into your Google contacts with your nimble accounts. I also sync my contacts with my autopilothq marketing application that allows me to tailor my marketing strategy with my social selling strategy.
  • Nimble's tech support is top-notch. I send very detailed, long questions to their tech support team, and they are always very helpful and provided very detailed answers. This gives me a comfort level with Nimble and is why I decided to become a reseller and training of their product.
  • I was using the Insightly CRM prior using Nimble. I really like the clean layout of this application and it truly was a lot of fun to use. I liked the look and feel of Insightly more, plus it was more of a traditional CRM with set reminders, etc. That said, the Nimble application works differently, and it's more about the direction relationships online with your prospects. So, the functionality of Nimble is second to noon, and it's a different way of doing business and building trust with your prospects and clients. However, I do miss some of the traditional features and the look and feel I had with Insightly. Many of my clients have worked with traditional CRM's and do have a hard time transitioning to Nimble because they not used to networking in a different way. Having more of a traditional look, feel and functionality might improve this transition, and they may jump in and use it more quickly.
  • I would like some additional features, such as a more robust "ToDo List." For example, I am a BIG Apple user, and I use a Mac and an application called "Things." I love this application. It kind of reminds me of Nimble in that it's super easy to use and it's easy to enter tasks and move things around. Try it for yourself... It's truly amazing... I would love it if Nimble would enhance their ToDo section to have robust, easy to use features... just like Things does.
  • The contact syncing process between Picsync and Nimble was kind of confusing to me. Both applications are very easy to use, but I found the results kind of confusing. For example, I sent up the syncing process between these two applications, but when I entered the contact into my Google database, it would not always show up in my Nimble Contact database. So, I deleted all of my contacts that were brought over from Piesync, then when I tried to resync my contacts... it didn't work because I had deleted these contacts from my Nimble contact database. So, I love both applications, and now I know how to do this, but the original process did not work quite the way I was expecting.
Nimble is your answer that will exceed your "Social Selling" expectations and allow you to easily find, connect and develop relationships with your key contacts and prospects.
Read Terry Sullivan, MBA's full review
Ivana Taylor profile photo
December 05, 2017

Review: "Nimble is a Social CRM You'll LOVE to Use"

As an online publisher and small business influencer, I use Nimble a little differently than most organizations. It's ideal for people, experts or companies who build or start relationships online and then move those relationships from social media to email to phone to face-to-face meetings. While this doesn't have to be the case, it's the ideal application for Nimble.

I use it as a solo user. I use it specifically to create and track conversations with small groups of people for projects that I'm managing and I find that it's invaluable for connecting with influencers in a personal and professional way.
  • Nimble tracks your interactions with new relationships on social media. So if you met someone on Twitter, you can see those conversations on Nimble - you can see the evolution of the relationship in your email and ultimately in the deal that you've created with that prospect.
  • Nimble has an amazing Chrome extension that curates all the online information on the person you're connecting with so that you can leverage areas of common interest and connection.
  • Nimble's "DEALS" feature is a super simple sales pipeline that you can easily manage through its drag and drop feature.
  • Now, Nimble will even find emails for connections and relationships you've started on social media so that you continue the relationship via email.
  • I'm not sure about this - but Nimble USED to be able to pull all your interactions from ALL social channels. I'm not sure that this is the case anymore. LinkedIn has made it impossible (but perhaps with Nimble's partnership with Microsoft - this will improve).
  • Even with their integration with Gmail, Chrome and Outlook, to still HAVE to head over to Nimble to track your pipeline - no getting around that right now.
I think Nimble is an amazing platform for small business owners who are committed to growing relationships via social and moving them forward in real life. It's super affordable for any sized business and, most importantly I think, the company, team, leadership and support folks are AMAZING. Even if Nimble doesn't hit all of your requirements, choose it for the support and customer service and people -- it's worth it.

Jon Ferrara, the founder was also the founder of Goldmine is on a mission to help businesses build relationships. If you have a question, concern or comment -- you can literally reach out to him personally and you'll probably get an enthusiastic response. Nimble is my choice for a CRM because of WHO they are and because of what they do.
Read Ivana Taylor's full review
Chad Stewart profile photo
January 24, 2015

User Review: "Being Nimble in a Social Selling World"

Nimble is used by the organization to handle leads, future advocates, existing advocates. The entire organization is using it. This CRM solution is dealing with the challenge of keeping track of and pulling into one view all the social signals and streams of people and organizations we provide services and solutions today. And, the more it is utilized the better it becomes for it's intended purpose. I believe that ideally this is likely one of the best social intelligence tools for organizations with simple CRM needs.
  • This CRM tool allows us to save a tremendous amount of time in data entry. On any web browser or email client communication via Google (and soon other clients), we have the means to quickly add users into the system, view all their pertinent social media streams, enter notes, to do's, follow ups, schedule meetings, all without going into the actual Nimble solution. It's awesome!
  • The integration with other systems is powerful. Integration to systems such as email marketing solutions, marketing automation like ACT-On (via cazoomi), and financial accounting systems like QuickBooks is a big time saver for a small organization.
  • The Nimble System has an integrated email inbox where you can capture and communicate back with every email which comes in without leaving the tool.
  • With it's Nimble Contact Widget automatically fills out the contact record from just a name and email. It's automagic—Saves time. Recently, the company launched the Nimble contact widget for Google Chrome, Hootsuite, Safari and Firefox. It's an awesome new feature.The Smart Contact add in is awesome! The ease of getting a contact record into the system on any website (LinkedIn, Twitter, or company websites) is 2nd to none. Not only are you able to get information into the system quickly there, but even in Gmail. Beyond the data entry efficiencies, with Nimble you can immediately connect the dots in terms of what the contact likes,dislikes, follows etc. with it's ability to pull in all the social intelligence via their digital footprint. From there, you are on your way to developing stronger relationships.
  • On the main dashboard, we can view all the "engagement" opportunities we have with contacts who have "followed" us or otherwise had some interaction so that we don't miss enhancing our relationship opportunities. In short, from one view we can listen and respond in one CRM tool!
  • Reports: Opportunity Management and/or Forecasting is an area of improvement. In June, we had a major improvement for reports and sales forecasting. This was a major step in the right direction.
  • Import: The Import process is cumbersome. I have used many import tools and while this is not the worst it's mediocre at best. The key is having an implementation partner or using someone on the App Market to import your initial data such as demographic or profile information from your legacy system like Goldmine, ACCESS etc. If all your data is in Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, GMAIL contacts it's no problem. We just had specific fields which needed to be pulled in twice for "contact" and "accounts" linked information. For example, Revenue was a field we captured at the contact level and account level. We wanted to see that information in both places. As a result, we had to import twice due to the lack of linkage right now. I am sure it will get improved but not that good now. It can be overcome and not that expensive to do it once you get the process down.
  • Templates: There are no standard word templates which can be used to send out regular communications without going out to a third party system like MailChimp. In other words, when you have follow up emails which are routine to check in you have to copy and paste those type of "word" or "google docs" templates into the Inbox of Nimble to send out accordingly. There is a work around but if you are using some other CRM tools this is something to be aware of in your evaluation process.
  • Account Management: Many tools have ways by which to "link" shared "data" between accounts and contacts. For example, XYZ company has 3 or more employees. When you input information you would like the address to "flow" down to others. Or, you have a shared "field" on the contact record but would like to have it also displayed on the "account record". There is no way to do that. Therefore, be mindful of that situation. If you work with company records, it's a bit cumbersome to deal with this right now (as of 1/1/2015).
For a contact insights (management) centric organization this is a winner all day long. If you have very dynamic reporting or forecasting needs this is not a CRM for you. This tool is great if you are just starting (alternative to ACT!, Goldmine, Outlook CRM Manager). In fact, it's awesome for providing insights in the social area which can even add to CRM tools like Salesforce.com, Sugar, or SalesLogix CRM which are lacking in this area. And, with API's can be integrated into the tool, it's great for real estate, financial service, or other professional contact driven sales relationships. It is also excellent for Fundraising Development Officers hoping to gain insights into their Donors! So, B to C is super. And, B to B may need a little more power if they are more sophisticated and mature with CRM.

I suggest asking the following questions to discern if this is right for you. Are you B to C or B to B? Do you work with Accounts or Contacts? What are your forecasting requirements? Are you a public company or private? Have you used another CRM before? Do I (or my team) add a lot of new records into a system daily?

In summary, this is a simple Social Intelligence platform tool for a small business development team which is inputting new data to use in their business. In addition, a superior tool for a nonprofit membership director or nonprofit development officer who need to supplant the data provided in their existing donor or membership management system. For most, Nimble is not a replacement for an enterprise wide CRM system but rather would add value to an existing CRM, Donor Management, or Membership Management System.
Read Chad Stewart's full review
Israel Kloss profile photo
November 22, 2013

Nimble Review: "How to build your own basic marketing automation (lite) + CRM intro system for $15/month."

• Trust me, these integrations are why Nimble rocks (I'm not affiliated with them):
  • Mail Chimp (the best/least expensive email-campaign and drip-marketing tool on the market at the time of this post.)
  • Rapportive Integration
  • Olark Chat Integration (and a TON of other tools) through Zapier
  • HubSpot Integration (for when you’ve gotten so many customers that you’re ready for real Marketing Automation)
  • Tons of 3rd-party integration tools!
  • Take it from this Business Intelligence Addict, Nimble’s integrations were the key for me. And seriously? If you’ve been scared off by the prices of Marketing Automation, this is your low-risk introduction to the new marketing.
  • They could add an integration with Topsy to help filter and tame the social media "firehose" (as I've heard it called) and winnow it down to your interest areas.
It's super simple to set up and use. Just get it and thank me later. More reasons here: http://blog.findable.me/post/49212475215/how-to-build-your-own-basic-marketing-automation-lite
Read Israel Kloss's full review
February 13, 2015

Nimble Review: "Very Simple and Effective Social CRM Tool"

We were utilizing Nimble’s Contact Record module, where every contact was seen in rich detail. This enabled us to see the past, present, and future interactions with our clients and prospects.
  • Easy to use contact management.
  • Integrates and captures social media feeds.
  • Re: social media; Nimble has the ability to analyze shared interests (topics, keywords) which can be relevant when communicating with your contacts.
  • Easy to filter and segment your contacts.
  • Need to enhance the mobile app because it only has a subset of functionality.
  • I wish every column in the Contacts view could be sorted and filtered.
  • I wish it could integrate with Office 365 just like Email is.
  • Forecasting functionality.
Nimble is ideal for an already socially connected salesforce. Probably not going to make sales teams not on social media get on the bandwagon. However, for any sales team, there is far less friction in using this product over others.

Customer data management / contact management (8)
9.6
Workflow management (8)
Territory management (5)
Opportunity management (8)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (8)
Contract management (5)
Quote & order management (4)
6.0
Interaction tracking (7)
9.4
Channel / partner relationship management (5)
Case management (3)
9.7
Call center management (2)
Help desk management (2)
Lead management (6)
Email marketing (6)
Task management (8)
Billing and invoicing management (2)
4.4
Custom fields (8)
Custom objects (3)
Scripting environment (2)
5.9
API for custom integration (3)
Single sign-on capability (5)
9.8
Role-based user permissions (3)
Social data (8)