Nimble

Nimble worked for us!

Nimble Who?

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (27)

Task management (27)

Customer data management / contact management (27)

Custom fields (27)

Business

Per User Per Month

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $15 per month

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is Nimble?

Nimble is a social customer relationship management (CRM) system with features such as contact management and data-driven analytics.

Nimble Competitors

Nimble Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Nimble?

How much does Nimble cost?

Nimble starts at $15.

What is Nimble's best feature?

Reviewers rate Call center management and Single sign-on capability highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Nimble?

The most common users of Nimble are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

This tool is helping us in managing our customer relationships. It is installed in our marketing department and it has so many features and gives us the flexibility to customize it according to our need. It gathers information related to our business clients and its integration is so helpful for us. And we can communicate with clients via emails too.
  • It is a great tool for email marketing.
  • It keeps all the information and contacts of clients in one place.
  • Its reports are quite elaborate and beneficial.
  • Its strength is its task management feature tool which helps in the proper management of projects.
  • Its price [feels] unpredictably high and unfair.
  • Its dashboard needs to be more advanced and presentable.
  • Its interface is hard as it has so many features that it gets perplexing to use it for the very first time and took us a long time in understanding its working.
This tool is suitable for all sizes of organizations since it has the capacity to manage customer relations in the best possible way. Its features like task management, reports, social collaboration, and forecasting are always considered important for CRM and they all work without causing any trouble. But its Reports need to be more elaborate and its interface should be made easier and less tricky.
The overall support this tool has provided to our organization is far beyond words. We can now make better relationships with our clients using its variety of features. Its email marketing and templates are very helpful for us. If I talk about its support team, then they are very helpful and quite humbly listens to their customer's trouble and try to resolve it.
Brandon Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
No matter what business you own, customer satisfaction is always a top priority if you want to keep your business going because customers are the backbone of your business. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software is always designed to facilitate the busiest people in order to save their precious time. Nimble is a great platform because it's just the best ear to listen to. Nimble has a lot going on within the application. I am an old user of Nimble and it has always impressed me.
  • Nimble does a great job of providing quick visual snapshots of all my customers and all the individuals who I need to contact.
  • It is relatively cheap as well which is a great aspect of the software and it just seamlessly integrates well with Google Apps and even Office 365.
  • Nimble has a very flexible and helpful nature which I really like.
  • Its interface is easy to use and attractive.
  • Nimble is a great platform but one thing that I feel majorly misses in Nimble is its marketing automation which would be great as it will be able in managing email marketing campaigns and auto-responding directly to Nimble.
  • Nimble’s user interface is also slightly a little tricky and sometimes confusing.
Nimble is a great platform and I would highly recommend it. It is especially useful and well suited for developing new contacts and tracking them to keep their prospecting status in check. Even though Nimble is a brilliant and very well thought out platform still I personally think that Nimble is more suited for organizations that are medium and large-sized.
It has very good customer service which is again another great facet about Nimble. Moreover, Nimble has helped me a lot in developing a great bond and interaction between different clients.
Paul Christophle | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is one of the best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software which is offering browser widget and mobile-based sales force automation for small and medium-sized enterprises. Nimble just easily populates all the customer profiles as well as interaction histories from all the contact lists. Nimble is also integrated with social listening in order to keep all customer profiles up to date. This aspect of Nimble allows all organizations to track which contacts are mentioning.
  • There are many things which I really like about Nimble. Firstly, Nimble has a great and flexible user interface which is great.
  • This software is a great and efficient way to incentivize customers as well as generate higher revenue.
  • I have always found Nimble as a great resource for keeping our email contacts synchronized and simplified. My marketing department is always finding Nimble very useful for finding potential customer opportunities.
  • Some of the cons of Nimble are that the interface is a little confusing and complicated for users who have a slight unsuspecting nature.
  • I am not happy with the pricing and costs of Nimble as the limited mobile app functionality results in a lack of integration in office 365.
  • The sales pipeline of Nimble is pretty basic too and requires improvement there as well.
Nimble is one of the best platforms for businesses when it comes to managing contacts and information from different contacts. It has a great dashboard, a fast and amazing UI which helps me and my business a lot in different operations. I would recommend Nimble to other businesses as well to incorporate this in their ecosystem and be a part of this production team.
Overall its support is amazing and gives responsive services. I appreciate its team that is providing reliable and efficient services. It is a really fantastic platform.
Margaret turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is one of the [best CRMs in] dealing in contact management for businesses. Providing the best quality management tools and features for individuals and teams. I have been using this software for a very long time and it helps me in every single step in managing the process of management very easily. The main feature that Nimble is offering is that they collect incredible information of my customers and contacts on social media.
  • Importing contacts in the CRM is very much consist of easy steps.
  • It allows me to create, edit and view contacts records anywhere from the web.
  • It is helping me to stay organized in terms of marketing needs and providing real-time information automatically.
  • it is playing an excellent role in managing our all relations.
  • The main drawback that slows down the work progress that even though the dashboard is well designed still lacking in customization while handling the task.
  • Secondly, there is a need for updates on generating marketing reports and continuous monitoring statistics. Nimble cloud storage sometimes does not store information which leads to the loss of information, for this, we have to use another software too which increases the cost of the organization.
[Nimble] has been the best platform for us to manage contacts and information from the contacts. Great dashboard, fast UI, and complete package with all features helping us a lot. I would definitely recommend this software to other businesses to have this in their ecosystem to be more productive.
Its support team is very much cooperative. It is helping me by all means. I found it to be very productive.
Nimble is an excellent resource for keeping our email contacts in sync and simplifying some of the steps involved in manually collecting contact information. The integration with other email tools and the connection to our social networks help us keep an eye on our potential customers and improve our business relationship with them. Our marketing department uses it to find potential customer opportunities. We benefit from its stability and can promote our organization's marketing efficiently and effectively.

• Nimble is the CRM solution used to strengthen business relationships with our frequent and potential customers.
  • We like that it allows us to follow up with our customers.
  • Its integration with email tools, social networks, and other programs allows me to keep in touch with customers and prospects.
  • Nimble's storage space is very sparse, but we have found that it can be expanded at an additional cost.
  • Their mobile application is not as good as some of us expected, and we strongly recommend improving it to make it work effectively.
From the beginning, Nimble has been the program that works best. It allows us to keep in touch with our business customers, which is very important for the growth of our business. I suggest you try it. It is highly recommended to use for general contact management and cover social media marketing. It also offers free video tutorials to facilitate learning.
The support team is always ready to help you, to advise on implementation. They are very efficient, develop very fast and invest time in listening to customers' future needs.
Sergey Gvozdetskiy | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is a fantastic CRM tool; we have benefited as an organization because of its many goodies. Since its implementation, it has had a tremendous performance. Thanks to its many functions and tools, we have had no problems providing attention and answers to our customers without neglecting the other activities carried out in the organization. The CRM is fantastic; it is practically impossible to leave conversations and customer requests unanswered.
  • Nimble is used as our default CRM to generate and maintain leads.
  • Nimble's UI is user-friendly and integrates practical tools and functions to provide better interaction with our customers.
  • It allows us to give better attention to potential customers through different web channels, messaging, and email.
  • I liked it a lot, and it has had an outstanding performance since its implementation.
  • The web application does not work as efficiently as the desktop application, and, in my opinion, it is expensive but worthwhile software.
Highly recommended, it is a worthwhile investment. Its operability in our work environment has provided positive results, it is not difficult to use at all, and its customer service is attentive and responsive.
I like their technical support; I have used it a few times, they have been quick to respond and solve any problems.
[Nimble] has given a significant step in the company because we have been able to find a solid strategy to attract customers through social media marketing. This software is highly efficient to incentivize sales; the CRM functions have been helpful.
  • Nimble helps me to maintain quality standards to counter the formula of very detailed marketing analysis.
  • It has a straightforward and helpful interface.
  • It organizes campaigns and distributes them securely. Nimble is a fluid program.
  • I noticed that the software is very complex to integrate and configure at first. We have not had any problems.
I recommend Nimble because we have been able to visualize a great potential to collect new customers and sales. It is exceptionally extraordinary and handy for my clients who want to perceive a very authentic marketing service.
The technical support has been helpful and essential to our implementation process; they have quickly provided the necessary answers.
Maria Wiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
This is one of the cloud-based tools with the most opportunities to offer an interactive service with customers in a short time. With how easy it is to use it to schedule landing pages, there are no problems finding new leads to deal with, or retake sales opportunities that are exercised periodically. Through Nimble all customer information that comes to our server is kept properly safeguarded, which we find to be one of its best features due to the amount of people that are added to our database on a weekly basis.
  • It is very easy to access each client's data once the authentication operations have been resolved, which by default can be as complex as required by the company's board of associates. In this way, we ensure that it is possible to go in and review the most prolific sales and those that require the most interest.
  • It is easy to identify which are all the fields of interest for each client, since based on their operations within the site, or the research we do based on the system, we can save the activity data of the clients to exploit them in certain points of our sales campaigns.
  • Having all customer contact data remains merely irrelevant, since we can switch between the different channels in which we might communicate with them once we have obtained data from more than two. For example, if you have an account in the customer's social networks, it is not necessary to use email.
  • Working in conjunction with some services offered by Microsoft can become one of the most notorious weaknesses of the platform: Due to constant integration difficulties, it is difficult to send emails from the Microsoft Outlook 13 platform, and depending on the version of Microsoft office 365 you have, it is problematic to import documents.
  • Because we cannot integrate the nimble platform with Microsoft office 365 services, we cannot save essential customer data if we have it only within one of the programs in the suite, as in the case of Microsoft Excel, from which we cannot share our spreadsheets in nimble.
  • The $15 per month is only for one of the employees we attach to work in the sales area of the platform, which in the long run ends up being a huge amount considering the number of employees that are on our payroll just for that area.
Due to the good quality that maintains its integration to social selling platforms, such as hootsuite, it is very feasible to schedule some ad campaigns for social networks starting from there, so that these in the end are executed automatically, and maintain the sales format that we use in Nimble. Since Nimble allows to aggregate a total amount of 3,000 contacts to work with, it is useful to develop marketing operations, since using only a previous database it is possible to create and organize large marketing operations. Because Nimble also has its own calendar system, which can be monitored from the main section of the platform, it is useful in scheduling events and important dates that require more attention from salespeople.
It was productive to be able to access remote support sessions from nimble employees, whom we decided to contact to have one of the features mentioned above explained to us. They were methodical and easy to explain solutions, so we recommend them for any kind of doubt.
Nimble is being utilized in our company to manage our customer relations. It provides the profiles of our customers and helped us in highlighting the profiles of our loyal customers. It provides all the information related to our customers in a very organized and methodical manner. The customer service of Nimble is highly satisfying and they work and listen to their customers with much patience and help in resolving the issues faced by their clients. The customer service of Nimble is worth appreciating.
  • Nimble is so good for email marketing and helps in responding to our clients.
  • Its dashboards are the best among all other such software.
  • It manages contacts in an organized manner and helps in identifying contacts of our loyal customers.
  • Its storage is less than ideal and it is annoying when we try to save more stuff in it.
  • Its price is high compared to other CRM solutions.
My team and I are of the viewpoint that Nimble is a perfect solution for all sizes of companies. Whether large or small, it has the capability to manage customer relations efficiently. It enabled us to generate positive results and, as far as its customer service is concerned, that is another plus point of Nimble.
February 12, 2021

Nimble worked for us!

Michael Haberkern | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is being used as our primary and backup iSCSI SAN for the enterprise public safety and non-public safety departments. It has been in production since 2015. We have 2 CS3000 with 4 shelfs working with approximately 300tb of production data.
  • Nimble has yet to fail our enterprise yet
  • Nimble support is outstanding
  • Nimble web ui is easy to work with
  • Nimble has proactive insights and monitoring
  • I dont like the functionality aspect of how one of the controllers is always on standby, they dont load balance, meaning you can be on the same controller for the life of the appliance
  • The 4.x firmware was pretty buggy and it gave off a lot of temp alarms
I am not an HPE person, but I can see why they bought out Nimble. I think they have a better interface than DELL EMC Compellent. They are an enterprise appliance, but I dont think I would have them if we were lets say 5x larger company. Then you would need something like EMC datadomain
We have had several tickets opened up automatically on our behalf. Nimble give you a tier 3 engineer from the get-go, so they usually resolve pretty fast. This is appreciated, because when stuff is down, the last thing you want is to have to start from step 1 again in troubleshooting.
We were able to capture customer information through customer follow-ups on social networks, the software responds quickly to the execution processes in specialized marketing projects. It is undoubtedly a great tool that influences the dynamics and development of strategies.
  • I like Nimble because it has been very influential in fostering monitoring and tracking products in the most demanding clients.
  • The events in which the program participates have been beneficial in contributing efficient analytical reports.
  • Nimble allows me to choose the right moment to intervene and offer relevant information to my potential clients.
  • Nimble has been a total and reliable software; I have no complaints about the program. Offers ample room for improvement.
Nimble is highly recommended; it is undoubtedly the best option to coordinate an efficient performance of social marketing. We have been able to coordinate good project management to achieve sure success in new clients.
Their technical support has been very responsive and helpful. They are fully available and give all the necessary information when it comes to solving questions or problems.
February 20, 2021

Nimble Who?

Nimble was our main CRM program for a couple of years. We used it to keep track of client addresses for mobile techs, as well as to monitor what the clients were calling in on and verify emails sent out for contract renewals.
  • Clean look
  • Organized sections
  • Social media auto-populate needs a lot of work. Never gave valid social media accounts for clients.
  • Very clunky to work with.
  • Not customizable the way others are.
  • Claim to be unlimited but it's actually 20,000 contacts for the price quoted. Additional is 10.00 a month more.
Nimble is well suited for people who just want what's there and nothing more. If you are a business that has a low volume of contacts and don't need to customize this service, you will do fine with Nimble.
Nimble support is basically non-existent. if you do you get hold of a customer support rep, they have canned responses and end with "Well I will mention this to the developers and see if we can add it to our roadmap."
Steve Slaughter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used by channel managers and sales people. Also resold through our channel partners to other end user organizations.
  • Build Profiles for contacts.
  • Easy integration with Microsoft/Google.
  • Group messaging and outreach.
  • More contact outreach allowance for group messaging.
  • Multiple Pipeline Management UI could be better.
Easy, quick, live in one tab experience for anyone in a customer facing role that needs to build and develop relationships. Also for those doing research on contacts/companies, it's very great there too.
I've only dealt with support a handful of times in 4 years but each experience has been handled very well and they are helpful.
Zach Yokum | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our small media production company uses Nimble as our CRM. We have a pool of about 1000 client contacts that we manage and keep up with. Our marketing, sales, and executive team all have accounts that allow us to track who is communicating with different buckets of clients. It helps us stay organized and intentional in how we communication with our client base and galvanizes our efforts to conduct promotions and nurture campaigns.
  • Clean userface.
  • Detailed tagging.
  • Customizable per user account.
  • Very visually driven.
  • More native integrations into other programs.
  • Some of the tools/plugins do not work.
  • Limited in number of emails that can be sent at once (100).
Nimble is suited for a small business that has a relatively small client base. However, as a company begins to grow, it may become apparent that Nimble does not scale well, especially when it comes to integrating seamlessly into other industry standard programs (QuickBooks, Trello, Proposify, etc.). Nevertheless, instead of taking the quantum leap into Salesforce, Nimble does serve as a great cost-effective alternative interim step for smaller businesses that still want a strong CRM.
Nimble's support checks the boxes for when you encounter a problem. They are relatively friendly, have an acceptable response time, and even offer some offline features in case you are not able to contact support directly. However, it does lack the "personal touch" of a dedicated account representative or a more dedicated support team that comes with premium offerings of other similar services. Still - the current support is more than adequate for a small/medium size business' needs.
Jason Kerley | TrustRadius Reviewer
We think that Nimble is a crm that goes beyond the conventional, although it needs to improve a bit its facility to work with invoicing, which is ultimately necessary to be able to better review customer data. We think that by implementing Nimble's channel list configuration tools, you can have a much more professional access to customer contact.
  • Unlike other crm oriented software such as Pipedrive, Nimble streamlines the process of creating sales funnels and revising them continuously.
  • It allows you to go through the various stages that you have, so that in the end all the information that comes from Nimble is more detailed and with the possibility of extension than with other crm's.
  • All the results that come from the Nimble platform are more optimal to work in sales.
  • Although Nimble updates the information of all our funnels in real time, it does not allow us to create direct data comparisons.
  • If you are working with several funnels at the same time, you end up with much slower data collection processes.
  • Our ability to review data simultaneously, which we would generally use to make our reports more detailed, is very slow.
Nimble has served as an excellent sales funnel. We have leveraged the digital calendar through Nimble, which we were able to export the entire campaign to be able to effectively reach every customer in our market circle.
Nimble has the fastest customer support of any CRM on the market.
As we went through a major redo of our digital footprint about 5 years ago, we were struggling with customer data consolidation and a single repository for all our customers contact information and at the same time use a unified platform to communicate with not just external clients and customers but also with internal users. The demarkation was the key and this product helped finding that balanced solution. We have this deployed for 4 business units covering strategic clients and internal user base.
  • User data consolidation from various platforms.
  • Good out of the box templates for various communication methods (emails, group message boards, etc).
  • Excellent integration with O365 portfolio of products.
  • Great integration with various SaaS applications.
  • Room for improvement in the overall pricing model.
  • Other than O365 products, certain newer SaaS apps need complex customizations.
Positives / Suitability:
- Good integration with most SaaS platforms
- Easy to use GUI with enriched media support for social media apps
- Well defined data segregation & thereby customer interactions
- For additional cost with 3rd party apps being integrated did, security framework can be controlled & made more secure

Cons / Challenges:
- Pricing model
- Campaign definitions need extensive training for end users
We didn't have too many challenges with the initial use and customization. And given our use cases are very unique with lesser focus on volumes but more emphasis on quality and analytics, we had little to no issues with overall product support for the lines of business we are using this solution for.
Ross Keating | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is my most used app outside of Word and Excel, and it saves me at least 30-60 minutes a day. Why? Because when I am in my office and not doing follow-up from client meetings, I am still somehow connecting with people.
For me, it solves the problem of where to find out about people, what I am doing with them, when and how I have been in contact with them, and about what. Nimble saves me time by being available wherever I want it, regardless of what I am doing on the web in any tab or even if I'm on my mobile. Nimble's Smart Browser app is what helps me save time.
  • The Smart Contact App for browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge) and within GMail and 365 Outlook. This enables you to add people to your Nimble database from say, LinkedIn. While it does so, it "automatically" builds their profile by retrieving information about their other online profiles in Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. When the person is in a larger business it enables you to find contact information like emails and phone numbers (it gives a confidence rating). This feature is where a lot of my time saving comes from.
  • The Group Messaging feature enables you to select a segment of your database based on tags and other filters, and send a personalized message to that group (much like a simple MailChimp). It provides you with open rates, click-through rates, and fail rates. This is awesome for improving engagement rates with your emails because it enables you to send more relevant communications to an audience you know is more likely to respond to it. Also, it makes it easy for you to follow-up.
  • The search feature is another great tool for users. It is very simple to use. Not only does it enable you to search on standard and customized fields (did I mention you can add 5 tabs with 200 customized fields per tab!), it also enables you to base a search on customized 'tags" and on some social media profile data such as "Influenced Groups".
  • You can save searches for reuse, which is great for your segment communications.
  • The sales pipeline enables you to establish multiple pipelines. This enables you to manage prospects from different channels through different pipelines e.g. tradeshow leads and website leads. You set-up customized pipeline stages.
  • You can also use the multiple pipelines to manage projects. For example, I use Nimble to manage contacts I make in relation to being a guest on a podcast or webinar, workshops, or speaking opportunities. It is not a full project management tool, but for simple projects, it is excellent to ensure the takes are done and people contacted.
  • The sales pipeline reporting is very basic. However, for businesses wanting to ensure leads and quotes are followed up and have an idea of the pipeline, it is more than suitable.
  • The email editor needs improvement. However, because Nimble works with Gmail and Outlook 365, you can send emails from them and it will still be stored and viewable in your Nimble database. I send most of my emails from Gmail.
Nimble is well suited for businesses with up 50 employees wanting to ensure that their users can see all contact with a person in the database, whether they are using a desktop, notebook or mobile device. This helps to build better relationships with contacts and answer questions.
Nimble is easy to integrate with 150+ apps due to PieSync being its native 2-way sync integration tool. This reduces duplication of data and saves time in its management. It also helps with businesses looking to integrate with tools like Xero or Quickbooks accounting, and with marketing automation tools like 366 Degrees and Mailchimp.
It's perhaps not ideal for businesses wanting to segregate data between divisions or business units. However, this can be managed by taking subscriptions under different business units and the addition of staff subscriptions.
Adam Farrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is our indispensable tool when it comes to outreach to potential customers via email or on social media. We get instant valuable information about our prospects from all social media platforms they are active on. This data helps us to start meaningful, targeted conversations with them as opposed to spammy looking messages the majority of marketers use. The CRM part makes sure that no conversation gets stale or any question is left unanswered.
  • The data enrichment feature that pulls data from various social media platforms.
  • The workflow management of the lead generation process.
  • Triggers and notifications that remind to engage with the contact according to the designated criteria for different scenarios.
  • The CRM module is best suited for lead generation, but not much for our other workflows.
  • The dashboard is not customizable; its space is not very well organized.
  • The built-in email client is not desirable to use (although it can be replaced by Gmail).
The strength of Nimble is in the ability to update the contacts by information from various social media platforms. The addition of the CRM is a welcome bonus, but not the central feature. The best use case, in my opinion, is to use Nimble to gather the data about prospects and integrate it with the more capable CRM tools.
Russ Johns | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Nimble as a traditional CRM and also tracking out leads and deals. One of the best features we use is to have Nimble improve the quality of the data.

I have found this is to be OK for many applications. I would like to see the accuracy of the data improve and the number of integrations to increase.
  • Collecting users and connecting with my contacts using templates and my google mail accounts.
  • I do like the ability to get the signals and watch what is happening on my social stream (It can and will improve).
  • I like the email updates I receive every day to let me know where I can connect and reach out to my community. Why no LinkedIn?
  • I like the ability to create a few custom fields.
  • Not all of the social feeds are included… Hello. Linkedin? Where are you?
  • I really get frustrated that I don't have more API connections and the ability to populate Nimble with outside websites and forms. CTA captures information from other sources. Access - we need access!!!
  • I would love to see tools like Slack and Asana or other project management tools allowed into the platform.
I recommend the platform based on the number of people that are using social media and the need to create simple processes to get started. This is a basic solution that can grow with the user. I am using nimble in 3 companies that I have and it solves about 80% of the CRM functionality that I need. I still have to use several other platforms for projects and communication and I would like to see a better feature set for the Nimble API for data exchange.

Nimble is easier to get started than a full implementation of Salesforce. It's a decent product for the small business owner to track their clients and prospects. Deals could have a bit of enhancement. I'm sure that is will happen.
David Lisauskas | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Nimble to organize my customers, track sales and opportunities, and help in keeping in touch with my clients. The main business problem that it addresses for me is tracking customer contacts and tasks for current campaigns. My business is sole proprietor so it is used by myself (entire organization ;-) )
  • Nimble does a great job of providing a quick visual snapshot of my customers & who I need to contact.
  • Nimble's integration with social media sources is great for keeping in touch with clients and prospects. I like this feature a lot. It is great having all of these feeds within my CRM.
  • The group message feature is good for tracking emails that are opened, clicked, etc.
  • My main improvement request would be mail tracking from standard emails. I can track using the group message, however, that is limited qty, and just not as convenient.
  • I do not like how if I open a group message, it will log it in the stats as being "read".
Very well suited for creating new contacts and tracking them through the prospecting / opportunity process. It is powerful for me to keep in touch with clients and prospects either by emails, group messages, and/or social media engagement. The one thing it does not do well for me is tracking on individual emails.
I do feel that Nimble is well suited for many different small business sizes.
Chuck Royer | TrustRadius Reviewer
1) Eliminating wasted time manually entering critical information on all Social Media platforms that a potential customer lead can be set up to nurture a professional and appropriate sales opportunity or networking advocate.
2) Ease of uploading existing contacts from Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn and other Email programs into Nimble
3) Having pertinent and reliable reminders to engage with a contact within Nimble based on triggers I set up with my designated criteria so that no contact slips through the cracks without having appropriate contact with my company
4) Having the newly released Group Messaging tool to send out email messages that allow for personalization of content from fields within the contact record
5) Using the Nimble Mobile app to manage all my activities to engage with contacts on multiple mobile devices keep me in easy reach to call, write, post a comment on any social media site, or create tasks not to be forgotten
  • The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually adding new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product.
  • The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information.
  • The only area that has been a piece lacking was with more integrations with other cloud-based applications like Constant Contact, QuickBooks online, and more. As of a few weeks ago, this entire missing piece was remedied by having PieSync become a major addition to Nimble as an add-on application that handles all of the two-way syncing we were looking for. More integrations as being added within PieSync every week.
The ease of integration to my Google Calendar, using PieSync to push a new contact entered into Nimble to Constant Contact or vice-versa or from Nimble into QuickBooks Online or vice-versa is the best time-saving integration possible, and using my IMAP Email account within Nimble are only a few of the tremendous application design features. Having all of these tools (and much more) interacting and usable within Nimble permits me to stay in one program to do 85% of my daily work. The Customer Support team is excellent and fully capable of handling high priority issues promptly and for listening to the users for feedback and new ideas.

The fact that Nimble can also be used within other well-used CRM applications such as Salesforce, Infusionsoft, and many others makes Nimble that much more of an asset. This permits the user to have integrated access to social media interactions to better build relationships that make for lasting opportunities for business growth.
Shirin Elkoshairi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is being used mainly by sales.

The problem that Nimble solves is giving us the ability to locate and find prospects. Other CRM tools feel like a repository of data where you put all your data in there and then others can see it. The organization, ability to add new information about prospects and the ability to set up automatically "keep in touch" tasks in the tool reduces the amount of organizing needed. We organize and reach out to clients far more efficiently with Nimble. Rarely do we need to do any data entry due to the tight integration with email and Chrome/Safari.
  • Keeping in Touch. There's an automatic feature you can enable on any contact you have. You can set this task for weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually. Just by staying in touch we've uncovered opportunities from people that had forgotten about us.
  • Integrates well. Recently Nimble natively embedded PieSync into their platform. This will allow us to couple Nimble with Mailchimp in a very clean, 2 way sync that will give us a unified setup for sales and marketing. Piesync also integrates with many other systems outside of Mailchimp.
  • Data ingestion. See a contact on your browser you want to add into Nimble? Click a button and their chrome/safari extension will "grab" that contact and put it in the database. If the contact on the screen lacks an email address you can ask Nimble to find you the missing data and it will update it for you.
  • While I still love Nimble, the interface looks a little dated and it doesn't seem to resolve super well on high resolution (retina) monitors. They can make far better use of the width of modern day screens. Some parts of the system are a bit disjointed visually and could be smoothed a little.
  • Although they now natively sync with Mailchimp (and other systems) through the embedded PieSync service, I would love to have the marketing components all in one place. We may change our minds on this depending on how well we find the Sync working for us.
  • Visually related, we'd like better use of the screen real estate to see the history of interactions with clients. It's comprehensive now but requires a bit of scrolling. With some decent UI tweaks this can be handled far better.
If your sales organization still has an outbound function then this is the only way to go. If you are solely selling by way of marketing then Nimble may not be the best option. But if you rely on relationships, knowing something about your client and there's a complex solution sell cycle then you should definitely check it out.
Thomas Olesen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Nimble is the hub for CRM in my organization. Although Nimble can support other CRM systems such as Salesforce, in my organization Nimble is the primary CRM system. It is used mainly for Contact Management and email tracking. Although it has features for tracking the progress of sales leads and reminders to follow up etc. they are hardly used in my organization. Contact Management consists of adding contacts to the CRM database and Nimble makes this a breeze by automagically adding fully populated contact records from either an email address or a contact found in a web browser. Email tracking is the process of matching the Contact's email addresses (plural) with the organization's email addresses (plural) so that there is one place to see all interactions with Contacts. The system also allows ad-hoc notes to be added to Contact records such as telephone conversations or snippets of data that may get lost in an email system. Nimble also tracks Tweets in a similar fashion to tracking emails and this adds a social dimension to Contact records.
  • Organizations (or individuals) can connect multiple email addresses to Nimble, which is possibly unique but certainly useful. As an individual, you could, therefore, manage your business and private life in one database and you could manage additional organizations as well, if required. This saves having multiple databases to manage.
  • The database can be segmented in many ways but Tags are the most powerful. Adding a Tag to a contact record enables that contact to belong to that group or segment. Any Contact can belong to multiple groups. Using the built-in synchronization engine, Contacts can be added to mailing lists in separate systems such as MailChimp simply by adding the appropriate Tag to the record in Nimble.
  • Using Nimble's widget means that if you see a Contact mentioned online or you receive an email from a Contact, you can simply hit "add to Nimble". But in the process, you can build a complete record such as the name, address, phone number, email, website etc. which saves a huge amount of time and is the reason why the data in CRM's that don't provide that functionality is generally not up to date.
  • Nimble has a built-in Group Messaging capability used for Mailmerged emails but Nimble management have chosen to throttle the use of that facility to so many emails per day which are fully tracked. That means that any large email shots have to be undertaken using a 3rd party system such as MailChimp. Fortunately Nimble fully supports 3rd party email systems but it would be more convenient to just use Nimble.
  • Nimble has a powerful email signature which is applied to all emails by default. The problem is that there is currently only one signature so you must choose your default email to use for that and delete it when using any of the other emails. It would be better if the system allowed a different email signature per email address.
  • List management within Nimble is not as flexible as with some databases but perfectly adequate for most users. Power Users can export the data and use tools like Excel to do anything that cannot be accomplished within Nimble itself.
  • Nimble has a system for "Keeping in touch" with your Contacts but if you have a very large database this becomes overwhelming. For smaller databases it is a nice feature but I would prefer if it could be turned off.
Nimble saves work by saving data entry so is perfect for companies where staff are less than keen to keep the CRM up to date. Nimble also connects to multiple social media accounts so that staff can keep track of contacts' social activity without having to leave Nimble. Nimble is extensible with the addition of fields and lists to help manage and analyze your business. Many CRM's have extensible data but none help build your contact records for you.
Perhaps the most powerful feature is the built-in two-way synchronization with leading SaaS systems such as iCloud or MailChimp. This allows you to keep all of your contact data in sync at all times, once set up.
Like any CRM, it is not suitable for organisations or individuals who are not prepared to learn how to use it and then to use it correctly, but Nimble is perhaps better than most CRMs in this respect.
Mike Wittenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
We all use Nimble at StoryMiners to stay in touch with clients, find new prospects, and to stay abreast of what matters in our industry and to our clients. Nimble gives each of us more information than we have to give it--which makes it productive time-wise and a pleasure to use. In one place, we can see what's happening in any channel.
  • Nimble is great at aggregating social profiles and adding them a client's record. Nimble Prospector adds their email and phone numbers as well. This saves tons of time and allows for instant outreach.
  • Nimble makes you look great online. It tells you when it's time to reach out to someone you haven't communicated with in a while. Cool leads get warm. Warm leads get hot. You get the picture.
  • Nimble's deal boards make it easy to track how far along contacts/communications/deals are. It's one of the best social selling tools in our opinion.
  • I'd love it if Nimble (or a third-party product) would show me how a record in my CRM matches (or conflicts) with a record in Nimble. PieSync can kinda do that, but I'd love it to be a native Nimble feature.
  • I'd like more set-up instructions on the front end. It's already super easy to use. Having some extra info (based on current situation and future intent) would help me make better decisions earlier and adjust my own workflows accordingly.
Nimble is great if you're:
  • just getting started on a new assignment and have all new people to meet
  • working in social media a lot and need to track lots of communications and requests
  • in sales and social is a large part of how you do your outreach
  • a thought leader doing his or her own marketing
Nimble isn't as much for you if you:
  • need super sophisticated reporting
  • need heavy reporting
  • want add-in features by the boatload (think SalesForce)
Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Nimble first and most importantly to keep up with our connections from social media. It is being used specifically in the marketing and sales departments. We use it to look for opportunities.
The business problems Nimble addresses are many. To our organization, we have found the following problems Nimble provides the best solution for:
  • Connectivity to leads and customers. It connects everything! Well, almost. Connections, Calendars, Social Media.
  • Productive. It is effortless to connect all of our GSuite.
  • Data Segmentation.
  • Data Segmenting for Social Media
  • Stay very present with connections to see what they are sharing on other social channels
  • Nimble Prospector which allows the opportunity to discover contact information that might not be readily available in the site.
  • Credit costs for Nimble Prospector
  • Syncing tools required for integrations
  • Needs to be a little more robust for companies just starting out
Nimble is perfect for connecting, creating an opportunity, following that opportunity to put easily into a sales pipeline that is easily understood and a clean interface so it is easy to train new people how to use it. It is especially amazing when hiring people that are very well versed in social media. They will understand it. It will make it much easier to turn your employees' communication of social media into a sales pipeline naturally. It helps you to stop the boring script and be more natural and genuine explaining the benefits of your products and services. Where it would be less appropriate is using it as a tool to gather information on debtors to your company.