Overall Satisfaction with ON24
The Education department uses On24 to conduct continuing education webinars for our members, we also use it for conference calling and webinar dry runs. Our members participate live and use the on-demand functionality. We also use the program for in house conferencing and as part of our volunteer orientation at the beginning of each year.
- I like that the program is easy to use
- Building the consoles are seamless.
- The polling feature is a great engagement tool.
- I like the analytics reports.
- It would be great if the polling results could be displayed differently, more than just straight bars.
- The support is hard to deal with. Using the chat feature and not having an option for a live phone conversation is frustrating.
- When you need live technical support it is almost impossible.
Currently, our company uses Imis to integrate with ON24 which is our CRM automation system. So right now our company is able to achieve integration for and as a power lead and for data collection, landing page branding and email notifications for webinar registrants. This system has been most helpful over all.
I have not experienced any issues that would lead me to think that ON24 would not be reliable. I use it for a specific purpose and feel that the program does what I am expecting. We create webinars to go so this platform is easy for us to operate and use.
I have not used any other products like this for live webinars. Unfortunately, I can not speak to how well this program stacks up against others as this is the only product of this type that we use currently. Soon, we will be adding an LMS to host our webinars.
On24 is great for small organizations like mine, where there is really on one person managing the program and the platform. It is easy to use and quick to create new consoles and console templates. If there were more people working with the program and creating events it could be a bit more frustrating