Ooma Office Review
December 23, 2020
Ooma Office Review
Director of Financial Operations
Elsner's Superior Flooring, Inc.Retail, 11-50 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ooma Office
We use Ooma Office for the entire office (all employees). It has helped greatly with our Customer Service department. The excellent various features are all extremely easy for me to set up and manage online on an individual user basis. The Virtual Receptionist helps so much with weeding out any telemarketers and also with connecting our customers, suppliers, and subcontractors to the employees they need to speak with. Everyone at the office really enjoys the Ooma Office system.
- Excellent selection of features
- Great customer service
- Wonderful technical support
- Could be a bit less expensive
- A few of our users who aren't as technologically advanced as others found the system overwhelming at first
- 4 of our new phones that came with our new system did not work and I had to ship them back for replacement units (all free of charge though)
- We have only had the system for a year
- However, I found it has already had a positive impact on our ROI.
- Our customers have even been more satisfied with our Customer Service department.
Do you think Ooma Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ooma Office's feature set?
Did Ooma Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ooma Office go as expected?
Would you buy Ooma Office again?
I believe Ooma Office is well suited for a business of any size. It's a great system with so many useful features that are all included with the monthly plan amount. It is especially well suited for organizations with a heavy daily call volume from customers. We find it really helps with our Customer Service department.
Ooma Office Feature Ratings
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Directory of employee names
Mobile app for iOS
Mobile app for Android