February 13, 2015
Score 3 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with OpenHire
OpenHire is used as the company's applicant tracking system for posting positions, tracking applicants, extending offers, and in capturing data for government compliance and reporting.
- Ability to post on various job boards at once via BroadBean
- Helpful pre-canned reports and report builder
- Automated processes
- Automatic routing of applicants to managers that includes the person's resume within the routing email text as well as an attached copy of the resume
- Being able to extend offers electronically (logged with the system) and capability of electronic offer acceptance
- Automatic disposition of candidates that fail pre-screening questions
- Managers should have access to initiate an offer request (in addition to the Recruiter)
- Overall, improved candidate experience/shortened application process
- Improved and easier process for internal candidates to apply
- Lost some automation of features moving to OpenHire in comparison to our previous applicant tracking system
- icims,Cyber Recuiter
We used Cyber Recruiter previously. We selected OpenHire as we currently use their other products.