Overall Satisfaction with OpenText TeamSite
We use it to manage and create digital campaign content which also helps us reduce the time taken to market new campaigns. It's a great CMS solution that caters to our complex needs in terms of licenses, languages, and brand. We use it to help develop pages, edit them and push them live for the institution.
- Managing pages even when working with big scale projects.
- Very resourceful cloud offering.
- Handle our complex needs efficiently from languages, organizational dynamics, and brand.
- Needed content management tools we need in the organization work great.
- Nothing to dislike as it serves it's purpose.
- There is improved site maintenance.
- Great platform that makes it easy to engage visitors online.
- Great editing and creation of digital content.
It offers more content editing features at a relatively low cost thus overall deployment is lower in cost. It has great customer support who are always there to support and answer to our needs thus making the process of deployment seamless at every stage and offering training for working with their product.
Do you think OpenText TeamSite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OpenText TeamSite's feature set?
Did OpenText TeamSite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OpenText TeamSite go as expected?
Would you buy OpenText TeamSite again?
When looking for a flexible and easy platform to market your content and attract more customers by publishing it on social media marketing platforms. When considering for platform where you can easily personalize content and manage it in one place. Works with multiple environments thus allowing for completion of the full testing stack.