Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Dyn Web Application Security Platform
As part of the all-ways-on service, we employ Oracle Dyn Online Application Security Platform protection services to keep our web applications safe. Oracle's protection services are administered by the department in which I work. Since we handle highly confidential information, any attack on our systems would be catastrophic.
- Information about application security threats, attack methods, and data throughput.
- Portal user interface and uploading SSL certificates are both very user-friendly.
- Preset WAF rule sets for compliance are easy to use and deploy.
- The purchase of Oracle Dyn into Oracle Dyn continues to develop the company, and while the process maturity is wonderful, it is worth mentioning.
- Many businesses were affected when their Express option was yanked from production too rapidly, resulting in significant costs and delays.
- Full 360-degree traffic and data visibility with ADC analytics integration.
- Has a user-friendly interface that is both informative and intuitive.
- The client's websites are monitored round-the-clock by a staff that provides quick response in the event of any difficulties.
- Deploying it is a breeze.
After a long period of cyber security research and close encounters with distributed denial of service attacks, I chose to deploy Oracle Dyn Web Application Security Platform to safeguard our apps. Oracle Dyn provides my company with the security it needs for its important applications, which sets it apart from other service providers of a similar nature.
Do you think Oracle Dyn Web Application Security Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Dyn Web Application Security Platform's feature set?
Did Oracle Dyn Web Application Security Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Dyn Web Application Security Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Dyn Web Application Security Platform again?