Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Sales Cloud
We use Oracle Sales Cloud mainly for its CRM capabilities. It is used by several departments throughout the organization such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, etc. The main business problem it addresses is helping us identify leads, track their behavior and engagement with the company across multiple channels, and manage the sales cycle.
- Provides leads for Oracle Eloqua.
- Tracks a lead's engagement with the company across multiple channels.
- Helps us identify the best time to engage with a lead.
- Glitches and bugs.
- The integrated Oracle Social Network sometimes doesn't work on certain browsers.
- Increased our conversion rate.
- Increased ease of tracking leads.
- Increased our understanding of lead behavior.
Initially, we went with Oracle Sales Cloud because of its easy integration with other Oracle products that we use and consider invaluable. But as we started to use it more we were pretty happy with its capabilities and have seen an increase in sales and conversions. The program helps our Sales department better identify and guide our leads through the sales cycle.
The main reason we like Oracle Sales Cloud is because it is integrated with multiple other products that we use in order to effectively conduct business. The lead generation and tracking is also very valuable, and as it is a CRM system I would think that it would be appropriate for any company since everyone has clients and would benefit from a CRM system.