Overall Satisfaction with Orum
My SDR Team uses it for inbound and outbound efforts. Our product's market is highly commoditized; there's not much opportunity for an evangelical, "Challenger" sales motion. On the contrary, we've seen more success with putting out larger nets and trying to raise awareness so that we get invited to the party when they go to RFP once every 5 years. Before Orum, we had zero success. Now we have met and gotten the ear of millions of dollars worth of future pipeline, and about a million of current pipeline. To say it's wildly successful is an understatement.
- Our Customer Success Manager, Matt, is my best CSM across all of my sales tech stack.
- It does exactly what it's supposed to. We spend more time talking than we do dialing. Unreal.
- Nice Salesloft/Outreach/Salesforce integrations make it easy to use.
- Nothing glaring
- I highly recommend dialing via cell (an easy option), versus dialing through browser, for best reception and call quality. But they recommend this. Not a "weakness."
- Amazing results. We have always struggled with outbound, due to our commoditized, mature market. Now we are crushing.
We looked at other tools like Connect-And-Sell. Orum is the only one with such a low cost, due to using AI as opposed to overseas call centers.
I typed it in a previous question's answer: of my entire tech stack, Matt Godwin is my top CSM by far. Daisy on the Sales side is wonderful, as well.
Do you think Orum delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Orum's feature set?
Did Orum live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Orum go as expected?
Would you buy Orum again?
If you don't have direct phone numbers, Orum is less helpful. Other than that, it's a must-buy. If you sell to SMB and have a ton of targets, a must-buy. If you sell to enterprise and have 10-30 ABM accounts you're going after, but you don't know who your desired/perfect key player is at those accounts, you must buy it and call 100 people at each account. If you want to mask your dials (like, change the phone number so that you can dial multiple times a day without them seeing it on called ID), it's a must-buy.