Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
I use Paychex Flex for payroll. As a small business owner, the last thing I want to be responsible for is getting the intricacies of payroll correct: tax withholdings, payments to the state and federal government, etc. There are very few options for small operations like mine with one or two true employees (and a number of independent contractors). Paychex Flex is perfect for my business!
- Ability to change payroll amounts easily, just a few days prior to processing.
- Ability to handle payroll for companies with only 1-2 employees.
- Strong in-person/phone support.
- Easy-to-use online access to payroll information.
- It's difficult to see on the dashboard what I've actually paid Paychex for. This is information I need at tax time and it's difficult to tease out. That said, I’ve never had any problem, calling them directly, and having my representative give me over the phone exactly the numbers I need!
- Paychex has allowed for greater management of my firm's tax obligations.
- Because Paychex's payroll management is cost-effective, I'm able to outsource this "burden" without breaking the bank!
Every question has been answered in a timely fashion. My rep is dependable and responsive.
I choose Paychex, because of the personal attention and interest in my business and my needs shone by the account rep. Customer service won my business!
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
I find their use ability to be very good, and very easy. I gave him an eight rather than a 10 come up because I figure there’s always room for improvement. And who knows? Maybe they have something fantastic in the wings are just getting ready to roll out.
I'm probably not a "desired" customer, because I'm too small, but Paychex treats me like a valued and important customer, so I'm very loyal. They even have an entire division dedicated to working with what I would call, the “super small“ companies. This really makes a difference!