Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
Paychex Flex is being used across our whole organization. We utilize it for processing our employee payroll and give each employee the ability to use Paychex Flex (both desktop and mobile device app versions) to access their individual payroll accounts. The use of Paychex Flex allows us to manage our payroll even if we're working remotely from our office. This feature in itself is a tremendous problem solver.
- Provides access to our Payroll Specialist.
- Allows us remote access to our account when working remotely from the office.
- Allows employees to print out paper copies of their individual records.
- Since we only use it for our payroll processing, we're happy with Paychex Flex.
- Time saving for payroll submissions (positive).
- Allows employees to access their payroll records (positive).
- Time saving for payroll tax submissions to governmental agencies (positive).
- RUN Powered by ADP®
Honestly, when I assumed the role of administering our payroll, I almost immediately switched from ADP to Paychex because of my familiarity with Paychex. A previous Office Administrator had used Paychex for years, and their successor for some reason left Paychex and started using ADP. I found ADP cumbersome in terms of trying to change the account from the previous Office Administrator to myself, and it just turned out better for us by returning to Paychex.
We have always had excellent Payroll Specialists who were always responsive to our needs and very helpful. (One needs to understand that we're an architectural practice, and payroll processing/human resources is not our forte. Paychex provides us with the professional support we need and keeps us working within the payroll tax laws.)
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
It suits our operation very well. I know there are other functions that it offers that we don't use, but what functions/features we do use meet our needs very well.