Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
As the Bookkeeper for Wealth Strong Life Solutions, I put in the payroll online with Paychex. Paychex Flex group supports me with answers to any questions I may have and any problems that arise.
- Paychex helped straighten out a problem with overpayment of an employee.
- They respond very quickly with any questions, usually the same day.
- The Paychex Flex team helped with issues of any changes with tax and unemployment insurance with the different states that our employees work from.
- My work with them is limited and I can't think of any way since they are always prompt, courteous and knowledgeable.
- Like I previously said, we use it as a guide for questions that come up with payroll.
- Their calculations and record keeping are excellent and done very quickly.
Previous service was excellent however, Flex is more compatible as we are a small company and don't require a lot of intervention. Flex has allowed us to save money as their services are less expensive.
I believe that Paychex company is very supportive. They are very accessible. They are only a phone call or email away and respond quickly.
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
I believe Paychex Flex is best suited to small companies that are independent enough to not need a lot of help. If more help is needed, Paychex has other models that offer more connection.