August 06, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
Paychex Flex is used by the Accounting department to process payroll. Employees are able to access their accounts to make changes and view their records.
- Paychex Flex is easy to navigate and use
- Paychex Flex is secure
- Paychex Flex could use more live reporting features; I would love to see a retirement planning report without having to dig thru payroll periods.
- Paychex Flex does not allow for declining vacation or sick balances without switching to their online time and attendance based platforms.
- Paychex Flex claims to have a handbook builder, but I haven't found it all that easy to navigate or functional.
- Paychex flex saves us time by handling the processing of payroll and taxes.
Paychex Flex is great for small to mid-sized companies. ADP simply wasn't able to handle the needs of our small business; we like having the options bigger companies have with payroll, particularly with benefits, but ADPs platform was not able to handle our needs and keep costs manageable.
Paychex Flex Account Managers are very efficient. If I can't reach my account manager, someone on her team is always willing to step in and help. I rarely have to wait too long for the answers I need, which helps me be more efficient.
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
I would like to see more flexible reporting features; not enough "live" reports for my liking. I'd love to be able to pull a YTD report at my discretion without needing to contact my account manager, as one is furnished with our weekly payroll reports.
Paychex Flex does payroll very well. For the most part, it's very easy to navigate a payroll entry. Depending on how you navigate to an individual employee's information, it can be difficult to find some options. Direct deposit, for example, is buried if accessed while processing payroll, but easy to find if accessed thru the company directory at any other time. I'd also like to see the ability to run YTD reports at any time, without having to contact my account manager.