Overall Satisfaction with Payroll Relief
We process payroll for all of our small business payroll clients on the payroll relief platform. The system automates direct deposit and electronic tax payments for our organization.
- Payroll entry and approval is simple
- The system supports unlimited pay types so it is easy to customize the system for our clients
- The system automates the filing of most tax forms and W-2s
- The site navigation can be confusing.
- The system lacks HR functionality. There is no automated employee onboarding option. PTO can be tracked but there is no way for employees to request time off from their employee portal.
- Payroll processors do not get a dashboard showing a list of payrolls that are scheduled to be processed each day like some other systems do.
- We can process a large number of payrolls with a relatively small staff.
- Payroll relief is simple to sell and support.
- Intuit Online Payroll (discontinued)
Payroll relief is more customizable and easier to use than some other systems we have reviewed. The fee structure is better suited for our client base as well.
Do you think Payroll Relief delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Payroll Relief's feature set?
Did Payroll Relief live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Payroll Relief go as expected?
Would you buy Payroll Relief again?
Payroll Relief can be customized to work for just about any business. Electronic tax payment and e-filing services are not available in all states so the system may be less appropriate in jurisdictions where there is a lack of automation on the back-end. This lack of automation can be overcome by a payroll processing provider that has good internal processes and an understanding of how to handle their clients' filings/payments directly with these unsupported states.