Updated July 30, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
- PeopleMatter Application
- PeopleMatter Onboarding
Overall Satisfaction with PeopleMatter
We use PeopleMatter's application and onboarding throughout our entire organization. It helps us all be in the same system. It also makes us ensure we are being compliant with the government needs of our new hire paperwork.
- I love the E-Verify piece that PeopleMatter provides. It is very user friendly and makes me confident things are being done correctly.
- The application process is very easy for both our applicants and our admins.
- We started using PeopleMatter when it had just come online, it had a lot of issues in the past. But they work out the kinks as they go and always take customer feedback very seriously and tweak the system to make it better based on our needs
- PeopleMatter could be better when it comes to recruiting on a corporate and executive level
- The reporting could be a little bit better, they are working on release a new reporting feature so hopefully that will help.
- Very Positive in the compliance department.
- Has helped make our onboarding paperwork consistent and a much easier process
Snagajob Feature Ratings
500 - All of our General Manager, Field Recruiters, Area Managers, CSO HR, and restaurants use PeopleMatter. We use the ATS and Hire platform.
1 - I support PeopleMatter almost on my own. I need to be organized, flexible, and willing to do pieces manually. I need to stay on top of the releases and the new features of PeopleMatter
- I-9 and E-Verify Compliance. I know I can trust the compliance and that makes my life so much easier
- Ease of Application searching
- Onboarding paperwork works really well and allows us to configure our own materials.
- They just built a Performance platform that could help if we decide to use it.
- The LEARN platform could help us until we find an LRM
Evaluating PeopleMatter and Competitors
- Product Features
The price was great! And we wanted to combine out ATS and onboarding paperwork into 1 system. PeopleMatter is VERY user friendly which we knew our managers would really appreciate.
I would just say make sure you really think about how you are setting up the product. Are you using the roles correctly? Can we automate any processes?
Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled - We did really well with communication and training when switching over to PeopleMatter. PeopleMatter also provided tools to help us train our folks in the field, which made a big impact.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response
No - PeopleMatter provides premium support to all it's customers. You shouldn't have to pay extra to get the help you need and deserve.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Corporate recruiting, it doesn't really exist at this time.
- There are a lot of things you have to manually do, which can be time consuming