Overall Satisfaction with Periscope Data
We use Periscope Data to handle and manage massive amounts of customer data. Our team of analysts uses it to create dashboards, graphs, and charts to visually demonstrate business issues that our customers face. It has helped us transition from old spreadsheets and Excel to being able to create visually stunning visuals.
- Periscope Data supports SQL, R, and Python in the same environment.
- Periscope Data offers many ways to visualize data, ranging from maps, charts, and graphs.
- Data can easily be shared across many channels, including Slack and email.
- Some of the dashboards can be slow to load; especially when they have lots of features and widgets.
- The software could be made a little easier for people that don't have a data or programming background.
- It is pricey so not a great option for small companies or research/home projects.
Periscope Data is really well suited for organizations that work with a lot of data and need ways to share data internally or externally with clients. All of the features of the software can fully be taken advantage of if you have staff that is well versed in data analytics, data management, and programming.