Overall Satisfaction with Pexels
As a relatively early-stage startup with huge marketing needs but a significantly limited marketing budget, we relied on Pexels for most of the free stock videos and photos we used to develop and produce our campaigns. We have been able to source great quality materials for pitch deck visuals, social media posts, presentations, ads and promos, etc.
- High definition photographs
- High definition videos
- Easily searchable library
- Exposure for creatives
- More (racially) diverse content.
- More videos with sound
- more community-building platform features.
- Optimized content search. You find what you're looking mostly on just the first page of results.
- Gives us opportunity to contact creators directly for additional content not advertised on the platform.
- Extremely high quality standards
- Social media campaigns created with photos from Pexels achieves 40% higher engagement vs others.
- Thanks to faster and easier content sourcing provided by Pexels, our campaign generation period has dropped to an average of 4 hours, instead of 2 days.
- Their stock images adorn our offices.... and it's a much lore cheerful space for that reason. Staff are happier, and stay in the office longer.
Do you think Pexels delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pexels's feature set?
Did Pexels live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pexels go as expected?
Would you buy Pexels again?
The success of social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter depends significantly on the quality of the content used. Pexels maintains the highest quality standards for all content hosted on the platform... with High Definition, excellent composition materials only. Another great thing is that they provide you with an assortment of filtered content suggestions related to the selections. This helps save time.