Overall Satisfaction with PhoneBurner
We use PhoneBurner as a way to quickly collect and sort data on prospective clients, track call history, number of dials, send automated emails, and maintain notes on each dial made. Using PhoneBurner increases productivity by allowing files to be accessed quickly by simply searching key words and reduces the amount of physical files and paper needed to almost none.
- Increases productivity by allowing for exponentially higher numbers of contacts made each day
- Sorts and compiles data in a customizable way allowing each user to create the most effective and efficient system for them
- Logs each call made to individual contact along with emails sent and notes of each conversation
- They changed the detailed report that follows an import of new data. What they had originally was better.
- The ability to maintain and reference years' worth of contacts and interactions has immeasurable value.
Every interaction I have had with any member of their support team has been pleasant. Issues are quickly addressed and their response time is excellent through the chat service.
Do you think PhoneBurner delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PhoneBurner's feature set?
Did PhoneBurner live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of PhoneBurner go as expected?
Would you buy PhoneBurner again?
PhoneBurner works well for an inside sales agent, but would not be very useful for outside sales and agents who work in the field. If someone were to do a phone campaign of any kind, this would be the ideal method to both complete it quickly and sort all of the data collected.