Overall Satisfaction with PhoneBurner
PhoneBurner is used in our organization for our SDR team to go through their outbound calls. They connect it with Hubspot to make a seamless feed of data back and forth. They are using it to overcome the time it takes to call through a list of potential customers. All of my SDR staff love PhoneBurner.
- PhoneBurner connects to Hubspot so that my team doesn't have to go back and forth.
- The amount of time it takes to get through a list of calls has almost been cut in half.
- The opportunity to do leave a voicemail without having to leave it on each call is a huge time saver.
- I think that being able to use PhoneBurner to record Zoom Calls would be helpful.
- Pulling lists and calling them.
- Manager's ability to review calls.
- Manager's ability to get on live with one of their reps to understand something that [is] happening live.
- PhoneBurner has decreased our time that it takes to call through lists of calls almost in half.
Do you think PhoneBurner delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PhoneBurner's feature set?
Did PhoneBurner live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PhoneBurner go as expected?
Would you buy PhoneBurner again?
I think it would be great in any mid size to large scale sales team. With our ability as managers to go through every call or even join calls live is a huge way that it can help any sales manager and team really ramp up their sales strategy.