Overall Satisfaction with PieSync
We use PieSync across the organization to sync contact information from different sources such as iCloud, Google, and Salesflare. PieSync addresses the problem of capturing, communicating, and keeping updated contact information across multiple platforms. PieSync was super easy to use from day one. The product is so useful that I look at their integrations before I decide to test another program that captures leads. This is how we ended using Salesflare for our CRM.
- It's great with realtime and two-way syncs.
- It provides custom mappings.
- We can create unlimited rules to connect between apps.
- Allows me to sync CRM leads to email marketing platform without effort.
- It makes it easy to share contacts with the entire team.
- They should add more integrations with other apps.
- Cheaper pricing would make it more competitive.
- Improve dashboard information.
- Easily saved me over $5,000 or more in operational expenses from moving contacts from one source to another.
- It has also saved me thousands and help me increase my conversions by keeping my contacts up to date.
This tool is, in my opinion, the best tool of its kind. Other apps like Zapier and Integromat are great at syncing information between sources but PieSync is the best when it comes to contact information synchronization. If I had to recommend one tool for this specific job, PieSync would be it. Unlike Zapier and other similar tools, PS does real-time syncing. That alone makes it more valuable than all its competitors.
Every time that I've had a question, PieSync has been very responsive. It is a reliable company with a great team that is devoted to helping their customers. I've been their customer for 2 years and I've never looked back. Support is an important reason why PieSync is my go-to app for this job.
Do you think HubSpot Operations Hub (PieSync) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot Operations Hub (PieSync)'s feature set?
Did HubSpot Operations Hub (PieSync) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot Operations Hub (PieSync) go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot Operations Hub (PieSync) again?
I would recommend PieSync every single time if it had more applications. It is missing apps like Platformly, Unless, Omniconvert, and other great players in this space. Customer support is great and the tool works flawlessly almost 100% of the time. This is well suited for businesses and agencies who don't have the workforce power to corroborate their contact lists manually and even if they did Piesync would be a great time saver. This is one of my favorite tools so I would only recommend it to someone that can make use of the available integrations.